Play Date

Well, here comes another songfic.

And I am aware that this is the third oneshot today induced with smut. I'm sorry, just trying to diffuse my tension.

Also, kinda TW?

Harry blinked his eyes open, trying his best to stay awake as Professor Binns drawled on about something. He glanced to his right and saw Ron with his face smushed into his book, clearly dozing off already. Hermione, who sat ahead them, was intently scribbling onto her book.

He sighed, at the start of his Sixth year, why didn't he just drop this subject? He could have just taken up Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid instead of this.

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away

At that moment, he felt a sting in his left wrist, and he glanced to his left. Oh yeah, now he knew why he had stayed.

You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play

Draco looked ahead at the Professor, as if he wasn't the one aiming a Stinging hex at someone.

Harry raised his wrist up, and saw the elegant handwriting of the blond. '5pm. My dorm. See you'.

His breaths stuttered. His heartbeat skyrocketed. And all his blood rushed downwards.

I'm walking to your house, nobody's home

The Slytherin Common Room was empty. The raven gulped, walking up the stairs, turning left from the normal dorms of the Sixth years.

He knew the place he was walking to, the door ahead him was familiar. Hell, he knew it as well as the occupant of the room ahead him knew his body.

Just me and you and you and me alone

Draco glanced up from his book as his personal dorm's door opened and Potter stood timidly in the doorway, he marked the page and placed it onto his desk. He stood up, walking over towards him, no expression on his face, but his grey eyes dilated.

"What are you waiting for?", He pushed the boy back, closing the door and pressing his lips to the gasping boy's ear, "Strip for me".

We're just playing hide and seek

Harry closed his eyes, his left cheek pressed onto the green pillow, a bit of drool seeping onto it through his high-pitched moans, as Draco pushed in and out roughly.

The bed was creaking under them, his groans and moans were so close to his ear, and his own legs were around his pale waist, the raven could feel the blond's cock so close to his prostate. And he knew he was just a second away from hitting it.

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

Harry's back arched, a loud moan left his lips, his eyes rolled backwards, his nails dug into his back and the green sheets, and by the time he himself came and continued thrusting into the orgasming boy under him, Draco realised he referred to him by his first name.

He pulled out swiftly, panting heavily, and he felt him move slowly, "Malfoy? What's wr-".

"Is that all you have to ask?", He snapped at him, and the raven blinked at his sudden outburst.

I don't want to play no games

Draco took his clothes from the side, moving out of Harry's sight.

He did this everytime.

The blond would never look at him after they were done, and if he even stayed in his bed afterwards, it would cause the next World War.