My eyes are only on You

Two chapters back-to-back with something I'm awful at, yay?

So, request by Cookieswomen . Keep the requests coming in!

5th year, Pining! Draco with Innocent! Harry.

Harry hummed a tune to himself, biting down at his toast when Seamus Finnigan slid on the seat next to him and put an arm around his shoulders, "Hey, Harry. You know there's a sale in my room? Clothes are 100% off", he smiled easily.

They both didn't hear the clank of a fork from a certain Slytherin.

Harry blinked, "Seamus, aren't we in the same dorms? And having 100% off on clothes will bring your business down".

Seamus sighed, "Dean was right, you're too oblivious for your own good", he slid aside to place his head on his boyfriend Dean's shoulder, leaving Harry gaping at them for a second.

He shrugged and turned back to his breakfast, humming to himself, oblivious to the grey eyes that were burning him.

-/\-/\-

"Hello Harry", Cho Chang called him shyly, stopping him on his way to the Dungeons for Potions.

"Hi Cho", he smiled.

Cho walked over to stand next to him, "Is the sun shining or did you just smile?".

Draco, who just happened to be around the corner, glared at the Ravenclaw.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "Summer is just about to begin, and why? Is my smile something bad?", He asked.

Cho sighed, "That was the most easiest in my book", she muttered and walked away.

-/\-/\-

"Harry!", Parvati Patil chimed in, throwing him a letter as Professor Binns drawled on about Troll Wars "Are you today's date? Because you're 10/10", she tilted her head as Harry opened the letter to see that sentence written on it.

Draco nearly dropped his quill behind them.

Harry looked up for a second and looked back at her, "Isn't today 13th February though?".

Parvati frowned, sitting back in her place, holding her face in her hands.

-/\-/\-

Cedric Diggory stopped Harry in his tracks, on his way to Lunch, with a dazzling smile and whispered, "I think I just lost my phone number, can I have yours?".

Draco walked into the wall just around the corner, planning murder.

Harry looked around, "But, we don't use phones?".

Cedric put a hand on his shoulder and tapped it, "It's alright, Harry, you'll understand".

Harry blinked as the Hufflepuff walked away, "What is wrong with everyone?".

-/\-/\-

Lavender Brown sat down across Harry, a grin on her face, "Did you survive the killing curse? Because you're drop-dead gorgeous", she twilred a lock of her hair on her finger.