Sorry (Part 2)

As promised, here you go...

The news had travelled that Harry Potter, the Savior of the Wizarding world, was in the Hospital wing, escaping death for Merlin knows how many times.

Draco was surprised that rumours had spread faster than the actual facts. Well, it was Hogwarts, what did he expect?

He was sitting next to Harry, who had a thick bandage around his head, and had his right arm in a sling. He had almost smashed his skull, broken his arm, and twisted his ankle.

Hermione and Pansy weren't able to get him leave Harry's side. Ron and Blaise didn't say anything, they knew how stubborn Draco could be.

Draco held onto Harry's uninjured left hand, rubbing his face with his own.

He didn't like how Harry's tan skin had paled disgustingly. He didn't like how he was lying there almost lifeless. He also hated himself for not apologising to him.

He looked up to see Madame Pomfrey give her a smile, she had seen him almost everyday near Harry.

"Mr. Malfoy, I think you should go to your dorm and freshen up at bit, I will inform you if he wakes-", she started for the seventh time this week.

"I'm fine, Madame. It's okay", he cut in.

He definitely looked bad enough, eyes red, dark bags under them, nose runny, even paler, and hair astray.

Madame Pomfrey sighed and nodded, she walked over to attend the First year who had injured themself.

An hour later, as the sun set in and all the creatures seemed to retire to their homes, Draco felt himself crave sleep.

Pansy had forcefully fed him some apple pie and had left after a lot of persuasion.

He hadn't slept properly for three days now, he felt himself slowly pass out.

He jolted awake as he felt the hold on his hand tighten.

"Harry?", He prodded.

He saw that the boy was groaning, and as he opened his emerald eyes, Draco felt as if he had found his breath back.

But his heart broke when he saw that Harry had retreated his hand as if Draco had burnt it.

Madame Pomfrey immediately ran towards them, giving him some potions, asking him if he felt pain anywhere else, checking on his already present ones, and ordering a house-elf to bring some soup, as his teeth hurt.

They all turned around as the doors opened to see a Fourth year bleeding from his neck and his friend bringing him in. Madame Pomfrey walked towards them, instructing Draco to feed Harry as his arm is broken.

Harry sighed.

"I thought you won't be here", he whispered hoarsely.

Draco gasped and asked, "What?".

Harry cleared his voice, looking over at Draco's shoulder, not meeting his eyes.

"I said that I expected to see 'Mione, or Ron, Pans, or even Blaise. I thought you wanted me to die, our last conversation told m-", he was cut off by Draco's fingers raising his chin towards him.

Teary emeralds met red-rimmed storm, dissolving every noise around them aside from Harry's quiet sobs and Draco's hard breathing.

"I? Wanting you to d-die?", Draco stuttered, "That's as true as the time V-V- he had announced that you were dead", he finished, wiping the tear that had made it's way down Harry's red cheeks.

Draco jumped apart from Harry as a crack was heard and a house-elf put a tray with a bowl of chicken soup on the table and disappeared with a bow.

Draco slowly took the bowl in his hands, fully aware of the way Harry was staring at him.

He blew the soup to cool it a little bit, and raised the spoon towards Harry's parted lips.

Harry didn't react for a long time, then he asked, "Aren't you left-handed?", he looked at Draco's right-hand that was holding the spoon towards his mouth.

Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I had, uhm, followed you around for almost a year, I did, uh, notice some things", he blushed furiously and drank the soup.

Draco felt himself smile, he loved it when the boy was all blushing and embarrassed, he didn't like to see him all worked up and stressed.

"Yes, I am, but I can use my right-hand for things", he informed.

"I-", Draco shushed and fed him the soup in silence.

Madame Pomfrey smiled to herself and walked towards her room.

"Well, not like I have many regrets, but I'm sorry", Draco spoke after Harry had finished.

Harry chuckled and Draco wanted to hear it everyday for the rest of his life.

"Did the great Draco Malfoy just apologise to a peasant like me? Am I dreaming?", He added.

Draco laughed, inspite of himself.

Harry loved to hear that sound from him.

"You are no peasant to me, Harry Potter. You are-", Draco stopped.

Harry nodded, "Are?".

Draco gulped, "Well, the original sentence that had emerged was 'You're so cute I want to kiss you', I didn't want you to get scared an-", he was cut off by something he had dreamt of since forever.

Harry's lips.

Oh mighty Salazar, Harry's lips were one of the best things he had ever tasted.

Harry didn't know why, but after he heard Draco, he immediately pressed their lips together.

He never had liked apples, but the taste of it on Draco's lips, along with something cherry like, was consuming him. (Headcanon time! Draco uses cherry chapstick!)

A sudden cough stopped them.

They both opened their eyes to see that Draco had sat next to Harry in the meantime, Harry had his arm around Draco's neck, and Draco was pushing him into the pillows with a hand in his hair. Both their lips swollen.

They both didn't react, except for Harry looking up at Draco with a blush, and him looking down at him with a smile, both panting hard, because that was amazing!

"Be my boyfriend?", Draco asked.

Harry nodded, and they both went for another kiss. Almost another one.

There was the same cough and they both saw Madame Pomfrey standing near them, Draco sat back down on the chair and Harry sank into the pillows.

Madame Pomfrey had to resist a squeal, as she spoke, "Sorry to interrupt but I had to intervene for molesting my patient, Mr. Malfoy. You both might continue this after Mr. Potter is released from here, fit and fine. Right?".

Both boys blushed even darker and nodded, not meeting eachother's eyes.

Draco kissed a still blushing Harry on the cheek, as a sign of goodbye and left the wing, knowing that Harry was alright, and his.