Nothing without you

Angsty oneshot is here!

Draco kissed Scorpius and Lily on their foreheads, "Good night".

The 15-year-olds mumbled back and slipped into their dreamland.

Draco smiled, and walked downstairs.

His phone began to ring, his smile widened as he saw that it was his Harry calling.

"Hey Haz, how far away from home are you?".

He heard Harry chuckle, "Just a few minutes. Are Scorp and Lils asleep? And are you mad at me?".

Draco scoffed, "Yes, they slept. And, shouldn't I be? You missed our dinner date! Stupid Robards had to call you in at the wrong tim- Hey, are you fine?", He asked, concerned as he heard Harry cough.

"Ya, I'm good", there was a little giggle, "Remember when I had tried to make you go on a date with me in Eight year?".

Draco rolled his eyes, "Yes, I remember it vividly! You were so subtle, trying to court me, as if", he added sarcastically.

Harry laughed, "Oh please, it worked! You're the mother of my kids now".

"Hey, hey! More like you are the mother to my kids! You can't assert dominance if I am the dominant one!".

Harry chuckled, "Indeed. Just remember, I love you, and forever will. I love Scorpius and Lily. I love you all".

Draco furrowed his eyebrows, "Harry, what's wrong?".

He heard him cough again, "N-nothing! Just reminding you".

"I love you too, Harry Potter-Malfoy", he answered, still confused.

He heard the call cut.

Now, he had to wait for his love to be back from the Auror Department.

Draco ran towards a pacing Hermione, Scorpius and Lily behind him.

"Hermione! T-tell me", he panted.

He looked at Hermione's face, tears.

"What's wrong! Har-", Draco broke off as Hermione passed a report to him.

"Father?!", His twins called him.

Draco felt the sky break down on his shoulders.

He sat down on the floor, the reports slipped out of his hands.

Lily sat down near her father, motioning at her brother to take the reports.

Scorpius nodded at her sister, picking them up.

His eyes widened as he looked up at Hermione.

"Dad is-", he started.

Lily gulped, "What? Continue!".

Scorpius looked at her, "Dad is d-dead".

Lily gasped as Draco screamed into his hands.

Healer Granger had let the Malfoy and the Potter-Malfoy heirs into the room where their loved one lay.

Unmoving, half-naked, pale, with a deep gash right across his chest, dead.

Lily and Scorpius had to support their Father, as they made him sit near their Dad.

Tears seemed to have refused to wet Draco's cheeks, whereas Lily and Scorpius were bawling.

Draco stroked Harry's hair lovingly, "You cheeky bastard. You didn't tell me anything about your fatal injury while talking. You and your bloody superhero complex", he complained.

He didn't get an answer.

Draco lay on his death bed. Aged 65.

Lily was on his side, holding his hand in a deathly grip.

"Scorp!", She called as the heart monitor began to slow down.

Scorpius burst in, "Father!".

He ran over to sit down on the other side.

Draco smiled.

"Scorp, Lils, I want to say that I'm very proud of you both. I will love you both. Remember that".

Lily sobbed, Scorpius sniffled.

"Albus", he called at Scorpius' husband. The brunette nodded from behind his husband, holding onto their child, Alex, "Please keep my boy happy. He is very sensitive. I want you to promise that you will keep him safe".

Albus nodded again, "I promise, I will".

"Alex, I want you to grow up and become an amazing person. Remember that I will always love you", the 5-year-old smiled.

Draco turned to the other side, "Marlene", he called at Lily's fiancée. The redhead nodded from beside Lily, "Keep my girl under control. She's quick to anger, but easy to calm. Promise that you will forever love her".

Marlene held onto his hand, "I indeed will".

Draco coughed violently.

"My time has come. I will meet your Dad after 25 years of separation", he added.

The monitor beeped for the last time, and a straight line made way to it as Draco departed the mortal life with a smile on his face, he was about to meet his beloved. Lily pressed her lips to her father's hand as Scorpius turned around to hug and sob into his husband's chest.

Draco turned around.

There was mist everywhere, white clouds lay below his feet.

He felt young again, and he realised that he was wearing his black wedding suit.

"Draco", he heard.

Oh that voice was music to his ears.

He looked at Harry. His Harry.

Harry was wearing his own white wedding suit. He looked young too, and was as beautiful to Draco as he forever was.

"Hey you". (It was all just a game flashbacks)

Harry ran towards him, jumping into his outstretched arms.

Oh how Draco had missed this.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you! I didn't want you to worry, and I was-", Harry cried.

"Shh, you and your Gryffindor ass. And, why was I the last call on your phone?", He asked.

Harry sniffled, "I wanted to call the person I love. Because your voice can calm me down. Because I'm nothing without you".

Draco sighed, he was nothing without Harry too.