Oh no.

(Mer's POV)
I'm pregnant. How? Why? I'm not in Seattle. The only people I have are my colleagues and we just have a business relationship. We aren't close. I sat in bed and debated on calling or stay secret. I haven't talked to anyone since, well since Derek died really. Alex has blown up my phone. Left voicemails. Texts. Emails. Everything. He even called work. What do I do. It's Dereks baby. That is if it's not a false positive.

(Alex's POV)
I've called Mer so many times. She hasn't answered. I called her yesterday. She doesn't want to talk to me. It's 5:30. It's been two months. If she doesn't call me back by six, I'm going to call her again. The last thing I want is to pester her.

(Meredith POV)
I have Alex on the phone. The only question is, do I want to press the green button. Do I want to call him. He hasn't called me. That's a first. What do I do.

(Alex's POV)
It's 6:05 I'm calling her.
I picked up the phone.
1 ring. 2 ring 3 ring. But before the fourth ring could finish, she answered.
"Omg Mer! Your ok!"
"Yeah mostly."
"What's wrong?"
"What's not? I need you to come get me."
"What why are you hurt?"
"I'll tell you later just please come get me."
"Ok. I'm on my way."

What is wrong with her. Is she ok. Uhh. I don't know.

(No ones POV)
Mer got in the car.
"Hi."
"Hey, so are you ok?"
"Alex. I'm going to tell you something, and I need you to tell me what to do."
"Ok. Hit me."
Meredith slapped Alex's arm.
"Ow, not literally."
"Ok. So do you want me to show you or tell you."
"Uhh I don't know tell me."
"I'm uhh. Pregnant."
"What! How?"
"Alex, do I really have to have the talk with you? You work in peds."
"I know how it happened I'm asking how if well  you know."
"Well obviously if it's not a false positive, I would have to be at least 8 weeks."
"Yeah. Umm. Do you want a consult?"
"Yeah. I don't want anyone to know Alex."
"Ok. I won't tell."

They got to the hospital. No one knew Alex was getting Mer.
"Wait. I don't want anyone to know I'm back either. I don't know if I'm staying."
"Um ok just, here put this on."
He handed her a hoodie.
"And go through the back, and meet me in the supply closet by the stairs on the second floor."
"Why? Are you not coming?"
"No. I need to get the portable ultrasound."
"Oh. Ok."

Jackson walked into the supply closet. Seeing a hooded figure in black, didn't give the best feeling.
"Woah what are you doing!?"
He reached for his pager.
"Woah Jackson chill."
Mer said lifting her hood off.
"Meredith?! What are you doing here? I mean- that sounded rude but.."
"No it's ok. Just don't tell anyone I'm here.