Exhausted

Meredith was tired. No, more than that, exhausted, no. More than exhausted, there just wasn't more words to described how tired she was. But it was currently 3 in the morning and she laid in bad, Derek's arms around her, staring at the video monitor of her two babies. She was aching from the amount of energy it took to keep her yes open, but, she was a mom.

By the looks of it, Malley was waking up. Squirming around in her bed and crying. Meredith quickly turned the monitor on mute and slowly slid from Derek's arms, replacing herself with a pillow.

Derek needed his sleep. She knew that, so, she let him rest.

She went into the room that wasn't even five feet away from their door, and went to grab Malley. Of course, this woke Chris up too. Her arm already going numb from barely having strength to carry her baby, she picked up Chris and headed for the stairs.

She debated on doing this because, she was exhausted, and carrying two week old babies and having numb arms, would end in a terrible nightmare.

So, she went into the nursery and stared at the half built rocking chair. They didn't have much time to finish that....oops. She sighed and gently lowered herself down the wall and onto the floor.

She I clipped her bra and offered her breast to Malley. And the other to Chris.

She was so tired. And she was pretty sure her milk supply was getting low. Since she hasn't been asleep in....3 days? Not fully. Maybe a closed eye thing but nothing deep. And she hasn't had a proper meal since..well since they got home, really.

Malley let go and went to sleep, Chris on the other hand, let go and started crying.

"What's wrong, prince?" That's what she had been calling him.

Wails. Wails are all Derek could hear. His father side jumped up and ran out of the room. Forgetting about the fact he didn't feel his wife in bed.

"Meredith?"

"In here." She slurred

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"You were sleeping.....you need the sleep."

"Oh Mer."

He went over and bucked her bra for her. Then, he took the sleeping, swaddled baby and laid her in her crib.

"Give me Chris."

"But-"

"No. You need the sleep more than I do. You can barely keep your eyes open."

Her red, baggy eyes looked at him before she closed them. Against her will.

He took the crying baby and changed him. After that, he fell right to sleep.

He didn't know how she was asleep. Well, besides the obvious. But her neck was in a very uncomfortable position.

He leaned down and picked her up. Kissing the top of her head, he whispered, "I love you. You very stubborn woman."

He laid her downs and went to check on his oldest kid.

Once he saw that she was asleep with her stuffed dog, Fluffy, he went and crawled into bed himself.

To be continued..
Sorry that it's not long.
I don't feel good.
Anyways, go follow my TikToks!
Mers.sev_ered_qenis
And
sloanxgreyss
Thanks!