Prologue

Through his skills, he gained the monicker 'Jack-Of-All-Trades.'

Blessed with good looks and the intelligence to pair with it, he was praised.

But there was one problem.

Haru Kadenokoji was a lazy person.

At a young age, he was forced to study. Not that he minded, it's not like he had anything better to do.

He found the other kids boring.

All other kids of his age would be playing patty or something, all that he found boring.

He found it more comfortable being indoors, reading books while his fluffy cat would be sitting in his lap as he learned something new.

All he ever heard were praises. His teachers, his classmates, his parents' so-called friends, business partners, and more.

He may be a child, but he wasn't naive and definitely wasn't stupid. All of them looked at him as if he was some sort of prey for them to devour.

He soon got tired of it, and for the first time in his life, he went against his parent's.

They got angry, and soon disowned him. He was kicked out of the house. He didn't mind it either, as long as he had his cat to accompany him.

At the age of 7, he was left in an old orphanage, before getting adopted by an elderly couple.

They pampered him, and showered him with love, which he had never experienced before.

Mainly because his parents were trash, but there's no need to think about them anymore.

He feared the same thing would happen again, so when the elderly couple sent him to school, he decided to avoid being the center of attention, and made himself look average.

In his teenage years, the elderly couple soon passed away due to old age. He mourned, locked himself up in his room bawling his eyes out for days.

He went job hunting, and got a decent job with a decent pay, enough to support all his expenses.

Few more years passed, and he was living an average, albeit lazy life.

But truck-san suddenly decided that his next victim was him, and he just went with the flow.

And so, on April 4 XXXX, he died in an accident, because he was too lazy to avoid the truck, and simply resigned to his fate.

Edited 7/13/21