Magical Beast and Spirits - 3.2

The picture is a vague idea on how I imagine the wolf pup to be! Picture isn't mine, all the credits go to its rightful owner. (・∀・)
___________________________________________________

Light invaded his eyes, forcing him to wake up from his blissful nap. Or maybe sleep.

How long did he slept? He didn't know.

The sun was still high up in the sky, so he didn't sleep for too long.

'Oh well.'

Adonis then turned towards his side to see the pup still asleep. The wound was now fully healed, but its fur was still stained with blood.

His clothes had small spots of red, too. Both of them are smelly. But the pup is more smelly.

'...'

"Status, open."

A box appeared in front of him, like those boxes from games.

He found out about it two years ago, accidentally. He was shocked when he first saw his status, mainly his Titles. It was too many.

Everything in his status is just completely abnormal when compared to another.

'Aren't these supposed to be for the protagonist?'

After a while, he soon got used to it. He's still surprised by the titles, though.

Name: Adonis Velandro (Present)
Haru Kadenokoji (Past)

Level: 10

Age: 3 (Physical)
25 (Mental)

Race: Human

Titles: Reincarnator, The Laziest Creature to Exist, The Chosen One, Heaven's Favorite, Blessed by the Gods, Child of the Gods, The one Loved by the Gods, Aphrodite's Favorite, Loved by the Spirits, Blessed by the Spirits, Animal Friend, The Strongest Human, The one loved by everything

[Talents]▼

[Stats]

[HP: 200/200]
[MP: 5,263/5,500]
[DEF: 1,000]

[STR: 100(-23)] [INT: 2,673]
[AGI: 156] [DEX: 195]
[LUCK: 100]

Affinity: Elemental [Fire, Water, Earth, Wind] Rare [Light, Dark] Forbidden [Blood, Poison] Lost [Time, Space, Creation]

[Skills]▲

(Active)▼

(Passive)

(Innate)

[Blessings]

Spirits' Blessings, Gods' Blessings (Because Host has too much blessings, all the gods have agreed to combine it into one.)

'My mana hasn't completely been restored yet. Well, I did use a high tiered spell. The pup was about to die too if it weren't for the fact that I healed it.'

He yawned, before finally noticing the animals surrounding him.

'What is this? Have I suddenly become Snow white? Cinderella? Or maybe Rapunzel? Nah, my hair's too short.'

He picked up the white bunny first, petting it.

'I miss my cat now.'

The small bunny snuggled in his lap, making itself comfortable as he continued petting it.

Animals began flocking him and took random spots around him.

'Ah. Probably from one of the titles.'

He made himself comfortable, bonding with the animals as he pleased.

It was pretty much a paradise full of fluffiness for him, noticing that all of them were soft to the touch.

After hours of playing with the animals, he decided to go home. They might go crazy again if he were to suddenly disappear in thin air.

He still brought the wolf pup with him, though.

'Now, how do I go back?'

He thought. He remembered touching some random glowing drawings on a tree bark, and was suddenly teleported here.

He looked at the pond he saw earlier. It was glowing.

'Maybe the pond?'

He began walking towards it, still carrying the wolf pup. And there, he saw the same drawings at the bottom of the pond, glowing.

He touched it.

He then found himself in the gardens again. The wolf pup seemed to be awake, now.

"Ah, Young Master!"

He turned around and saw Miss Greene.

"Hn?"

She was panting, as if she's been running around. Which was probably true.

"Young Master, where have you been!? The servants were all worried about you, especially the Duke and Duchess! The Young Miss has been anxious about you too!"

'Have I been in that place for so long?'

"I'm sorry."

Miss Greene soon noticed the pup he was carrying.

"Young Master, from where did this pup come from!? Did you go out of the mansion?! You could've gotten hurt!"

"It was lying on the ground. I healed it because it was injured."

Miss Greene could only sigh. What was done was done. At least the pup seemed to be docile for now.

"Young Master, next time, please simply call for any of us. You do not need to do such dangerous things. What if it suddenly decides to bite you? We know that you can use your magic to protect yourself, but still."

"Un." Adonis looked at the pup he was carrying.

Miss Greene smiled, and patted him.

___________________________________________________

Bruh, I think this was the shortest chapter I've written. Sorry if it's too short, I'll try to make longer ones next time! \(^ω^\)