Reincarnation - 1

My dumb ass forgot to include the Villainess, so here it is!

Daughter of Duke Velandro, Lolanthe Velandro (Villainess)

Affinity: Dark, Wind (Sound)

Pictures used in this chapter aren't mine! The picture of Haru's new father is from a friend of mine, btw. I asked her to send me the picture, and she did. (・∀・)
___________________________________________________

'Where am I?' Haru thought, as he felt himself floating off. It was currently too dark for him to see anything.

'I died, didn't I?' He then remembered when he was hit by a truck, seemingly too calm about the fact that he just died.

'Ah, this is nice. There's nobody to bother me.'

"Ah, he's so pitiful!" He then heard a voice out if nowhere.

Light flashed and blinded him for a few seconds, before reopening his eyes to see that he was now inside a room, with other people.

"You were the reason why he died, though?" The man with black hair spoke.

"I swear it was accidental, I was just watching him! Blame it on the stupid truck!"

The girl, who had pink hair, cried while keeping her hands close to her chest.

"Pfft, stupid." A man with red hair snorted, to which the pink haired girl fumed at.

"Shut up, you good-for-nothing muscle head!"

"Hah!?"

"Both of you are stupid." Another girl with white hair bluntly said, while keeping a stoic face.

"Meh, you two keep arguing like some kind of married couple or something-" Before the black haired man could finish talking, the two people bickering turned to look at him and shouted.

"No we're not!"

"Who'd marry someone like her? Definitely not me."

As Haru watched them from the side, he began thinking.

'Am I supposed to be here..?'

The white haired lady seemed to notice him, along with the black haired man.

"Ah, hello. Haru Kadenokoji, yes?"

He simply nodded, forgetting the other two who was still bickering.

"Your death was accidental, blame it on Aphrodite." The black haired man said.

'...'

"Because of all the gods pitying on you, you are going to be reincarnated as you were supposed to live for 32 more years. As compensation, the gods have decided to bless you as well." The white haired lady said.