Butterflies - 10

Guess who's back?

I hope you guys also haven't forgotten about the other capture targets like me-

Well, you can always go back and check in the Character List chapter I made anyways. ┐('ー`)┌

As always, picture is not mine, all credits go to the original artist!

___________________________________________________________

More days passed by and Adonis slowly got used to everything.

Lying on his bed, he suddenly thought;

'The next story should be happening anytime soon. What was it about again?'

He took out a small notebook from his pocket, opening it and flipping through the pages.

'Ah, I see now. The heroine will be meeting the butterfly princes soon.'

He then slowly sat up, only to plop back down on the bed a few seconds later.

'..I'll get up later...Too comfy..'

And so he fell asleep, waking up later at night to Ashton shaking him.

"Have you heard? Apparently, the princes are coming to school today!"

"Like anyone hasn't heard of it. Word has been passed around for days already."

"I can't wait! Do you think we'll get a chance to interact with his highness, the crown prince?"

"Simply thinking about it sends my heart beating so loudly."

"Many noble ladies are probably getting themselves dolled up now that his highness is coming."

"Do you think I still have a chance with Lady Eugenia?"

"...Maybe?"

As Adonis walked along the hallways towards his class, he heard students speaking in hushed whispers, hearing female students letting out dreamy sighs and a few boys let out sighs of agony.

"Adonis!"

'Oh no.'

"Onee-san."

His sister, Lolanthe, pouted and pinched his cheeks.

"What's up with the bland reply? Shouldn't you be happy to see your sister you rarely meet nowadays ah?"

'But we meet every single day in the cafeteria. You somehow even manage to sneak inside the boys dorm to bother me.'

Still pinching his poor cheeks, "You used to be so cute back then, look at you now, your sister is very hurt!"

'...What the hell are you talking about?'

"Anyways, have you heard the news? About the princes, I mean."

"I have. Some students were gossiping about it."

"I see."

Finally freeing his slightly reddened cheeks from torture, his sister then said in a serious voice;

"If you can, stay away from them as much as possible."

"Why?"

She patted his head with her hand and said, "Just be a good little brother and listen to your big sis."

In the back of her head, she secretly thought; '...I just don't want you getting caught up in another event meant for the heroine..'

'I don't mind this otome game becoming a bl game but he's underage! He might've debuted already but he's still not 18 so it doesn't count! Still underage!'