Mock Battles - 12.2

Adonis blinked his eyes, staring at the hologram that was large enough for everyone in the arena to see.

'She's strong, just a little bit overconfident, that is. Is onee-chan trying to build an army using her minions?' He thought.

'Speaking of which... Is it possible to use appraisal from afar?'

Skill; Appraisal has been used.

•Name: Rosaline Herleve

•Age: 18

•Race: Human

•Titles:
The Peony of Herleve

[Stats]

[HP: 409/436]
[MP: 913/1,697]
[DEF: 957/1,000]

[STR: 127] [INT: 4,827]
[AGI: 245] [DEX: 237]
[LUCK: 75]

Affinity: Wind

[Skills]

(Active)

Blast Shot
Wind Cutter
Tornado
Roaring Sky

Magic Explosion
Magic Barrier

(Passive)

Overspeed, Silent Walker

(Innate)

Swift

(Blessings)

(None)

'Oh wow, magic really is convenient. Rosaline's stats are no less impressive when compared to onee-san and Efren.' He thought.

In another room, near the arena...

The doors of the room swung open, revealing Rosaline, her presence a breath of fresh air that seemed to stir the ambience as she entered the room.

In the lavishly adorned room, soft candlelight flickered against the walls of ornate tapestries, casting a warm glow over the scene. Lolanthe reclined gracefully on an intricately designed curule chair. Her long, flowing hair cascaded in soft shades of purple, its silken strands framing her striking eyes that resembled tourmaline.

"Good afternoon, Lolanthe-sama." Rosaline greeted, bowing down with a smile.

"I heard you won the mock battles against Aldis Hugo?" Lolanthe turned to her direction as she shifted her attention from her other minions towards Rosaline.

"Indeed. Though, I'm a bit disappointed to have only scored a measly 3." Rosaline kept her head down.

"No worries, I'm assuming Aldis held you back by using earthen walls to block your attacks? It is somewhat hard to break through those walls of his, they're quite something." Lolanthe replied casually.

"Yes, I had to repeatedly bombard his shield before I had the chance to directly hit him with a spell."

"But you still won, haven't you? To have gotten a score of 3 is already good, I know you're well aware of how nitpicky some of the judges can be." Lolanthe smiled at her.

"Now, won't you join us for a little rest?" She beckoned her to join them, her minions once again attending to her. One held a tray of delicacies, another adjusted the pillows behind her, and yet another fanned the air gently, ensuring her comfort remained paramount.