Beautiful Day

Quinn's POV

"So you almost got raped? By a nobody on the Isle?" Uma questioned me and I lied down on my bed, lying next to me was my specialty designed pirate hat and sword which was encrusted with blue jewels.

"Yeah I couldn't get out of their grasp, it was weird how strong they were," I said to her and turned back around to sit up over the side of the bed.

"I honestly think you were brave enough to get out of that situation Queen. Literally, I don't know what I'd do without my Co-Captain....and I'm pretty sure Harry would be a wreck too" Uma came to my side and hugged me.

"Now come on, I think we should show the world just how much our Queen rules and show them that you can move on from any situation easily" Uma grabbed my hand, got up and pulled me with her and put into the open of the ship.

"Hey love, how you feeling?" Harry instantly turned around after telling one of the little kids off for making a mark on the ship.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm over it now brunette" I smirked at him, he adjusted his hat and smirked right back at me.

"Well I'll leave you two alone, I've gotta see what those kids are doing with those words" Uma left me and Harry and started to scream at the kids who were currently cleaning the swords.

"So how do you actually feel darling" Harry's fingers danced under my chin.

"I'm actually really good, I don't wanna be sitting around and wasting my time. I'm a captain for a reason Hook, and it's not just to lie around." I pushed back part of my hair over my shoulder and fixed my own hat on my head.

"Well then, you wouldn't mind telling off the kids with Uma and singing tonight would you?" Harry gave me his puppy eyes which I couldn't resist, even under all the eyeliner.

"Fine I'll tell Uma I'll sing tonight but really I'm gonna chill with you and Gil for the day" I smiled at him as Gil pushed a drink towards me.

"Thanks, Gilly" I smiled at him and turned back to Harry.

"Really? Uma's letting you do that?" My boyfriend said in disbelief.

"Yeah, no she did. She trusts I'll jump in when needed but lord today is just for chilling"  I said to my lovely leather boy.
————————————————————————

"Hello everyone to the shop, tonight I'm gonna be singing some new stuff for you all if that's ok" Cheers erupted in the poorly made building. I smiled and then jumped up onto the counter near Uma.

"You know I've never felt like this before feels like so real I'm obsessive when just one thought of you comes up and I'm aggressive just one thought of close enough you got me stressing, incessantly pressing the issue 'cause every moment gone you know I miss you" I jumped down to the crowd which was building and hugging parts of the crew.

"I'm the question and you're of course the answer just hold me close, boy, 'cause I'm your tiny dancer you make me shaken up, never mistaken, but I can't control myself, got me calling out for help" I saw Harry next to Gil, talking to Uma and eating some chips, Uma shooed him off and Harry delivered the same chips to a couple of people sitting at a crooked table.

"S.O.S.! Please, someone, help me. It's not healthy for me to feel this way Y.O.U. are making this hard? I can't take it. See, it don't feel right" I got to my boyfriend, held his hand in which he automatically spun me around. 

"S.O.S.! Please, someone, help me it's not healthy for me to feel this way Y.O.U. are making this hard you got me tossin' and turnin'. Can't sleep at night" Mildly true, I'm always sneaking into Harry's room to sleep now.