Chaotic good

Quinn POV

"So what part of the Isle are you two actually from, now that you live on the sea" I looked at the two which had their scarves tied around their bodies. Jamie had his around his waist, Katarina having her weaved into her hair.

"We were on the North side of the Isle, we crossed the area before mum and her other slaves saw us. We didn't take our other siblings, which we should of really but we're closer" Jamie told me as we walked up to the ship.

"Well tonight we're going to go to the other end of the Isle and taking care of your mother's lair, also getting your siblings in the process" I told Jamie who was drinking some water as his sister was cleaning the swords with Gilly boy.

"Yes well, I'm the oldest so we have like 3 other siblings and we all have other parents." Like it made a difference.

"That don't make a difference, me and my twin had different parents. At least that what we think, we don't know." I told him, politely as humanly possible.

"Your sister went to Aurodon didn't she? Weren't you meant to go as well?" I grabbed the boy by the collar and brought him close to my face.

"Don't ever mention that if you know what's good for you." Harry was in my peripheral view and I could see him walking closely.

"Woah darling what's going on over here" I let go of Jamie's collar and turned to look at my boyfriend, his hat was missing which showed his lovely brown locks.

"Nothing, were just having a grand conversation about tonight. Aren't we Jamie?" The young boy nodded his head very quickly. I was death staring the young boy.

"So then, what's the name of your other siblings? When we go to the lair we get them out first before colour bombing it" I told and asked the boy.

"Well we have Charlie, Chelsea, Jai, Violet and Charlotte. Chelsea and Jai are twins, they both look different though. Charlie is the youngest and Charlotte is the eldest after me. We've all got different dad's." Jamie listed his siblings like the back of his hand, also telling us all of them look different from one another.

"Well shouldn't you start making the colour bombs las?" Harry reminded me.

"Yes I should. Jamie go help your sister and Harry go get Gilly boy and head to the shop to help Uma" I told the two boy's what they needed to do.

"Yes ma'am" The two boys saluted me and ran off. I walked into the nasty smelling corridors of the ship which had our rooms lined up, at the back holding a special room which I was able to make the coloured bombs. The coloured power of purple, blue, pink and black lay on the shelves ready to be used.

"Hmmmm what colour's to use?" I stared at the blue and black. "Yes that will do, lets make something evil out of you two".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how do we get in you two?" Uma asked the two children of Chaos.

"You go through this grate in the floor" I was standing where Jamie was pointing, on top of a decorated dedication to their mother.

"Well doesn't exactly hide she's here huh" I said as I stepped off of the cut grate, upon closer inspection you could see the outline that you could grasp to take it off.

"No, that's my mother for you. Chaos and her wanting people to know she's here even in the most subtle way". Katarina shrugged.

"Yeah my mother was like that too" I said and then crouched down to take a grasp at the corners.

"WAIT!" Jamie yelled quickly.

"What boy? We're saving your family, you having second thoughts?" Harry got up close to the boy.

"No its just that you have to be incredibly quiet cause she has like hawk hearing and my siblings are all close to the entry here, its where she puts us to work." Katarina said from behind Jamie. Harry shuffled back from Jamie, still keeping an eye on him.

"Easy, we sneak well and if your siblings are near the exit we just shove them up here. And after we've done that of course, we throw the bombs!" I laughed evilly at the end.

"See she has it sorted, now come on" Uma ushered the two kids near the hole to their mothers lair.

"Never thought I'd be back here honestly" Jamie put in the code that unlocked the door and then started to crawl into the opening which barely fit him anymore.

"Guess I'm next then" Katarina shrugged and followed her brother with a solemn look on her face.