Letters

Quinn POV

"With Prince Ben's coronation slowly coming, he has announced his first decree as King of Aurodon. Children of the Isle of the Lost will be given a chance to come to Aurodon, he has decided on five different children that will receive their letters straight after the coronation. These children are reportedly to be from the worst Villian's of the Isle. We hope that he is making the right choice and that Aurodon stays safe during this new change" Snow White reports as the screen is then shut off. Me and the crew currently sit inside the Fish n Chips shop, I'd visited Curl up and Dye to get my hair redone at one am the past night and I must say, Dizzy has always done amazing jobs with my hair. This time she had added purple underneath my hair so it gives of an amazing feature when I turn my head and my hair flows down as it flips.

"Ok who thinks they know who it is?" Uma asked.

"Simple; Malificents daughter. I don't know who else though, guess we'll wait and see, when did they say the coronation thing was? Tomorrow?" Uma nodded her head. "Well let's see who gets a letter then! They're sure to announce it."

"Yeah true" She laughed and went back to eating some chips we were sharing.

"If it's me though, I'm staying- fuck that pretty prince and princess land, I won't stand one second there" I laughed.

"What if we all get one?" Harry came next to us and took a seat.

"Hm then I might if you guys go" I smirked.

——————————— skip brought to you by Harry Hook——

"QUINN! Quinn....oh my god...." Uma held a scroll in her hand as she shook me awake.

"God dammit woman I was having a good dream for once" I said as I turned to face her and sit up.

"You got a letter" She said and placed it in my hand. I read over it and slowly started laughing.

"What?" I looked at her.

"What did I say a few days ago?" I looked at her.

"You won't go if we got one too" She almost sounded disappointed.

"And look who's on the list" I said to her.

"Evie Queen, Mal Malificent, Carlos De Vil, Jay Jafar" She looked as though she was about to laugh too.

"Ok you definitely aren't going then?" I shook my head at her.

"Alright well ya better go tell the guard that's waiting on the dock" She smirked

"Gladly- the second I get dressed so shoo" I made a motion for her to leave and start getting my leather blue jacket, leather black skirt, black top and black heels. "Oh yeah we gonna rock this"

"Alright ya ready now" Uma said from outside. I opened the door the second she started talking.

"Let's go show them who's boss" I walked out to see Harry and Gil, also with another crew member, messing with the guard.

"Alright boys you can leave him alone now" I laughed. "Ok and you" I held the letter rolled in my hand and put it in his hand, "tell the King I said no, I'd rather stay with my crew on the Isle. They're way more important than a preppy school with pretty and perfect people." I shoved him back towards the limo, seeing the other four with their mouths open.

———————— Skip by Uma's crew———-

"Today I bring you news of the new Villain children who have entered our precious Aurodon. We have Mal Malificent, Evelyn Queen, Carlos De Vil and Jay Jafar. The fifth child to come was Quinn Queen but she has reportedly rejected the Kings request for her to attend Aurodon prep. So sad she is not thankful for the amazing opportunity she had been given to come here. Anyways, here are the children now" The TV showed pictures of the VK's stepping out of a limo and onto the lush green grass of Aurodon, something we don't have here. We also see Jay and Carlos fighting out the car before getting themselves together and introducing themselves with the two girls. Mal is shaking hands with the newly appointed King as the old King and Queen watch. The school band is playing music and King Ben has a girl slung onto his arm she introduces herself as "Audrey, the daughter of Aurora and Prince Philip". The TV then fades back onto the bright and sunshiny Snow White who continues to blab on about their arrival and how it may change history and who cares really?

"TRAITORS!" Uma grabs a glass bottle and throws it at the TV.

"LOSERS!" I smash another at it as the report still continues.

"Uh guys-" I point at the TV and the crew starts to throw insults and items at the TV.