New recruits

Quinn's POV

"Now just cause I'm your cousin doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on your ass" I told the two who had now become comfortable in their room.

"What do you mean?" The young girl who I still didn't know the name of asked.

"I mean that you will start you journey here like the rest of us did, scrub the deck and clean up the ship after we train. You don't get to use swords until you've deserved it" I got up from where I was leaning.

"What was your names by the way?" I pointed at the two of them.

"Um I'm Jamie and she's Katarina" I nodded slightly.

"I'll remember to tell Uma that when she's screaming at you to scrub the deck harder" I laughed and turned to exit the door.

"Quinn, why do you sound like you hate us?" I turned my head with my eyebrows raised.

"Hey, I came to the ship in basically the same situation. I just was already friends with Uma before I lived here, you on the other hand need to earn your ranks as a pirate- so this is how we do it" I smiled and walked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So las, when are you gonna get them to start scrubbing?"Harry asked me as we we training with our swords.

"Well after training of course, our sweat will be dripping on the floor" I smirked evily at him.

"Oh yeah I like the way you think" He looked at Jamie and Katarina who were talking to Gil.

"Gil seems to be happy talking to them, he's probably giving them the run down of the ship." I laughed at Gil's happy smile.

"Well they're all smiling so that's alright until they start working. What about the shop? Did you talk to Uma about that?" I didn't think of it.

"I didn't think of that, I will bring it up but I don't think she will let them until they're worthy." I slung my sword near his neck.

"Woah darling how didn't ya" I laughed and pulled away.

"Well you have a good idea and I have to tell her that then" I put my sword away as we were already near the stand of swords.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE PUT YOUR SWORDS BACK AND HEAD TO THE SHOP!" I yelled loudly over the ship ground, all the crew immediately dropped from their fights and started to walk towards me and Harry.

"YOU TWO START SCRUBBING THE DECK!" I yelled over to Jamie and Katarina who were still with Gil. They still hadn't changed their clothes, which reminded me to take them to steal new ones. 

"Um where are the buckets Quinn?" Gil asked me.

"Behind the counter, pass them to those two and watch them scrub. If they don't go hard tell them to start going harder, they need to gain muscle." I laughed with him and Harry. The deck's leadway had been connected and the crew were already filing down to the Isle's dirty grounds.

"What about food?" I shrugged at that.

"Take them to the shop, they'll have to get used to fish and chips" I laughed as Gil smiled.

"Alright then, are you performing today?" I looked at Gil curiously.

"I don't know, maybe." I saw the two new recruits dragging the buckets along the ground.

"Oh come on, PICK THE BUCKETS UP DON'T RUIN THE FLOORS!" I yelled at them and they jumped. I laughed along with Harry and Gil covered his ears.

"I love frustrated Quinn" Harry said.

"You're gonna get an angry one if this deck isn't spotless when I come back you two" Both of them shivered.

"Wait do I have to stay back too?" Harry asked me.

"Hey as first mate you gotta look after the ship if the captains are gone" I smirked.

"Alright" He sighed in defeat. 

"Come to the shop when your done with them, hot chips will be ready for you all." I smiled up at him, kissed his cheek and walked down the leadway off the ship.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that was great" Harry put his arm around my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Uma looked at him with he eyebrow raised.

"Jamie and Katarina are asleep on the ship from working too hard" I laughed.

"Well they're missing out on good food, Uma did the best just for us" I fed him a chip over my shoulder, almost getting my finger bit in the process.

"Gil's there eating egg's so the ships protected by the way, sort of" I rolled my eyes at Harry's comment.

"Eh I say we should go back and drag those two over here for some grub" I told him.

"Yeah Hook, grab the two Chaos kids and bring them here, they need to learn how it works here" I smiled at Uma's demand.

"Ok las, are we gonna go and get them?" I laughed at him.

"What do you need help to drag them?" I asked him, still laughing.

"No, but they're your family woman" He told me. I rolled my eyes at him and then took his arm off my shoulders, slowly starting to walk towards the shops doors.

"What you coming Hook?" I looked at him over my shoulder, glaring at him almost.

"Yes Queen I am coming." He finished whatever he was saying to Uma. He almost ran to keep up with me as I was already out the door and into the gloomy light.

"So if those two are still asleep I'm dumping water on them, their clothes don't deserve to be dry when they come to the shop." I was frustrated again.

"Well at least it's all cold water here las" Harry joked.

"Exactly Hook, it's all cold and they'll need new clothes after" I laughed and kept on walking.

"Ok so can we steal clothes before we get to the ship?" I shook my head at him.

"No, they have to steal themselves some new clothes. We'll go through the markets again, it's simple" I shrugged and was almost near the walkway to the ship.