Hello little one

Quinn POV

"What about Leather boy?" I said to Uma.

"Ew no way, maybe if you need to call him over but not as a nickname" She advised me.

"True okay, what about just calling him brunette? It's simple" I said to her.

"Yeah that works, he's the only proper brunette in the ship" she said, smiling.

"Well that's done, I don't have to leave him hanging for a nickname now" I laughed, looking at him taughting the king.

"HEY LEATHER BOY!" I saw Harry's ears perk up and look around until his eyes landed on me.

"Yes lass?" He asked innocently, like he wasn't just taughting the king a few seconds ago.

"I finally got a nickname for you" I singed to him, his eyes lit up again.

"Was it that?" I shook my head. "Ok then what is it?"

"See around you here... You are the only brunette that is actually fully important on this ship. So from now on, your nickname shall be brunette- but not just any other brunette" I hooked my finger into his leather jacket, "your my brunette" I smirked up at him.

"I like that,  but can we keep the other one? I like that too" I rolled my eyes nodding.

"Yayyy" he said, more like yelped and then went back to torture the king.

"How is it that you're dating him?" Uma asked from behind him.

"I don't know but I am" I looked at him and Gil with the king... How haven't the others picked him up yet?

-------------------------------------------

Harry's POV (A/N didn't see that coming did ya?)

"Hello your Royal Highness how are we today?" I'd asked him sarcasticly.

"Harry what do you want?" The king asked rather tiredly, a bored tone to his words.

"I would like to know if you thought about my lovely Quinn's demands" I put my hook under his chin.

"Yes but I still think opening the barrier will be wrong for all of Aurodon. I could slowly let children in but that will have to get the approval of others in the kingdom first" I looked at him, eyed him for a second, squinted at him and then went to Gil.

"Watch him for me Gil, just for a second whilst I talk to the girls" he nods and moves towards the king.

"Hello ladies,  how are we?" I gave them a smirk.

"What did you do Harry?" Uma asked straight away her arms folded, my girlfriend also looking at me.

"I got some answers from our punny king" I said to her, I saw their eyes light up.

"Oh and what did he say?" My babygirl looked at me questionably.

"That he won't open the barrier but will, with approval, open the barrier at some-" Harry was cut off mid sentence by little miss Maleficent.

"Uma! Quinn! What are you doing with our king!" Mallory yelled at us, slowly walking up to the ship.

"Hm I don't know.... How about keeping him hostage until we get what we want Mallory" She looked at Evie and then back at me and Uma who had come to meet her at the side of the ship.

"And what is that exactly?" Evelyn piped up.

"You know just letting lose the barrier so we can have a better life but oh well- looks likes here until that happens" I said.

"Give us the king and we will make sure that happens" Carlos spoke up. Mal looked at him with a 'shut it' face.

"What he said is true, we will make sure all children in the Ilse have a better education. We will let them in" She said. I looked at Uma and she nodded at Harry to let the king go.

"Ah I never get to have any fun" Harry murmured.

"Let him go leather boy, or you might not get to have anymore fun for a while" I smirked at him.

"Ok ok fine" He untangled the ropes and the king immediately ran towards the traitors.

"I expect to see all of us at Aurodon within the next couple of months- or he" I pointed at the king "will have us to deal with again" I told them.

"Ok Quinn, whatever you say" Evelyn said.

"Mhmmm so it should little one" she blushed and went with the others to the limo they had come in.

"Little one?" Harry said.

"Shes 12 minutes younger than me- gods first brunette, losers second" I told him as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Does that apply to all of us?" he asked. He smirked cheeky.

"Nah just to them" I said, turning in his arms to face him.

"No special treatment for the Captain then?" His eyebrows quirked up.

"Only as much as we should have baby" I tapped his cheek.

"Oh don't tap my cheeks, that actually makes me feel like a baby" I laughed.

"But you're my baby" I said to him.

"Hm yeah ok I guess" He laughed as we got shouted at by Uma and Gil to get a room.

"WE JUST MIGHT!" Harry yelled.