Years ago...

Quinn's POV

"UMA MY GIRL!" I ran inside the fish and chips shop, jumped the counter and ran to her.

"Yes Queen?" Uma said from behind me... I didn't even realise I'd gone past her.

"Ok so I need a place to stay.... I was kicked for you know.... Not being the ideal daughter" I laughed cause my Mum, the Evil Queen, sucked Evie- my twin- into the idea that looks and marrying a prince is the best thing for her, for us, whilst I just rocked my look of black studded leather and combat boots, studded ears and blue hair. I'm not girly in the slightest compared to her.

"Ok move to the ship, Harry and Gil are there still. Come back after you've officially moved in." She said, hugged me and waved me off.

I had little belongings, being on the Isle of the Lost you learn to not have too much with you so you don't get things stolen. It was only a short walk to the ship as the pier was close to Uma's shop...that's good considering I hate carrying anything basically.

"Hey Hook! Gil!" I climbed up the ships side with my bag and faced the two boys.

"Hello Quinn! How are you?" Gill asked me, happily as always. He hugged me when he finally walked up to me.

"Good Gilly, I'm here to stay!" I pointed at my bag and looked at him.

"Did they finally kick ya out darling?" Harry's first words to me were.

"Yeah, but you know...who am I to ever give a shit about what they say?" I laughed, taking his hook off his hand.

"HEY!- hold on does Uma know you're here? And that this is happening?" Addressing the situation even though I still held his pride and joy.

"Yeah I swong on by the shop to ask her before coming, but she's said yes. So where's a room for me Hook?" I walked up to him.

"Next to Gil is free, I'm sure you'll find it appealing that you get to see my face every morning across the halls" I laughed at his smug look.

"Hey I'm just happy I don't have to go on the streets" I walked towards the rooms, knowing the ship well considering I've visited here for so long.

"Yeah but like, wouldn't you rather something off the water? Something that won't mess up that pretty little look ya got going on?" He pointed at me, finally gaining his hook back.

"I'm so not my sister Harry, plus I love being on the ship! Maybe I might like the pirates life over the princess life yeah?" I gave him a sharp look.

"So basically you're gonna stay as long as humanly possible?" I nodded my head as I bounced on the bed of my room.

"You look childish doing that" he said.

"I don't care at all Hook" I looked at him as I settled down.

"Well I'm gonna go back out to Gil, hopefully he hasn't done anything stupid" he stated.

"You really took all the stupid with ya buddy" I patted him on the back, walking out of the room to go back out to the shop.

"You're not unpacking?" He quirked his eyebrow at me when I turned around.

"I'm heading to Uma's... She said to go over...I might be the entertainment for the night" I winked and walked away, leaving him slightly stunned. He really should be used to my personality by now, like c'mon how many times does he have to see me to know that this is what I'm like?

——————— Skip brought by Quinn's magic mirror——

"Hey Blue" I walked back into Uma's to see her serving chips carelessly to some nobody.

"Hey girl, you gonna be the entertainment tonight? I'd rather not be watching anything out of Borodon for awhile" she laughed.

"Oh yeah I will, what ya want me to sing tonight?" I asked her.

"Ahhhh how about you're own songs, I like them... Oh that 'What's My Name' song is good! Do it with Harry! He's actually started singing himself" I looked at her a bit stunned. Harry Hook...SINGING.

"You're joking right?" I asked her.

"No I'm not, plus maybe we can send up a little message to your stupid sister and her friends so they come and watch ya own this joint for the night." I laughed at her.

"Seriously you want me to run this town tonight?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Yeah, I mean two girls can always do better than just one. Co-captain?" She asked me to be her co-captain.... Holy crap.

"100% oh yeah. We gonna rock this town and the waters" I fist bumped her and turned as the bell rang, showing the two boys I'd left previously in the ship.