Markets

Quinn's POV

"Honey that's mine now" I twirled a scarf off a random dude as I walked through his stall.

"And that is mine" I heard Harry, it was something metal as I heard the clink against his hook.

"Guys come on, this way" I showed the three who had gathered behind me to a pathway to the other side which people slept in the area too.

"Oh look a spray can, guess who left her stash?" I smirked at Uma as I slide the cans onto my belt. I kept one out to spray at people.

A child that looked distinctly like the Cheshire Cat tried to come up to me, I couldn't remember her name. She wore purple, equaling purple spray paint in her face. Her scream made me laugh as I ran on, running around kicking off random objects and kicking a person so hard they fell in a pale of water.

Gil ran behind me and I saw Harry and Uma torment a boy who looked like a half god too. Eros I think.

"Oi you two hurry up!" I yelled at them and jumped on a cart that was moving out, a woman screamed at me for dropping her apples when I walked past. Like I give a shit.

I stood on the bales of hay and saw where the person was heading towards, my home ground before this family. I jumped off immediately and headed into another building which was surprisingly empty but the bed and hammocks said it wasn't vacant.

Starting from where I stood I started to spray the beds in the purple paint and then continued until I found their leaders bed. Carlo's bed, which was going to be doused in green with a doggy headboard.

"Hello Carlos" I smirked and grabbed the green can but before I could pull it out someone had stopped me.

"Want some help Queen" I turned around to see Uma in all her blue glory.

"Mmmm I don't know, how about ya find Evie's place and spray her's" I smirked.

"Oh no that's your sister, I'd love to see you wreck her place up until it's pirate worthy" I laughed.

"Ok fine give me some help by pulling his name off the wall, I'll spray" I started to spray the green paint, Uma quickly jumping on the bed to Carlos' name. Pulling it off snapped his name in half.

"Ah yeah that's my girl" Harry said from the doors, right next to Gil.

"Mmm yeah she's violent" Gil said, eating a apple.

"Pirate worthy" Uma said as I jumped down to admire my work of a crued dog.

"You know it Uma" I winked and started walking out.

The streets were empty in this part of the isle as they mostly were focused on the small markets that were here. That meant being able to go out in the open with our terror.

"Hey Queen!" I heard a male voice from about 20 metres away.

"Oh god" I turned slowly to see a boy with bright blue hair, Hadie.

"What are you doing? Especially this side of the Isle, have you gone mad?" He caught up to where I was standing with the group.

"Hadie, I don't have time for you right now okay?" I told the boy in front of me.

"Oh so you're not going to see your mum right now?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Oh hell no, I haven't seen her since she kicked me out." I crossed my arms, closing off my body language.

"Well you gonna introduce me to these guys at least?" He pointed to everyone behind me.

"Well I'm Harry, Harry Hook. Her boyfriend." Harry scowled at the young boy in front of us.

"Uma, Daughter of Ursula" Uma's arms were also crossed.

"I'm Gil, or Gilly to Quinn! I'm Gaston's son" Gil smiled eating another apple he found.

"You don't seem like Gaston's son." Hadie pointed out.

"And you don't seem like Hades' son. So what do you want?" I looked at him pointedly.

"I wanted to see my cousin as I saw her walk past, raising terror to the world. Plus I mean, dads lair gets boring sometimes. The dead are annoying, no fun, literally dead in character." He had his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Ha ha very funny punny boy. Go back to Hades, I'm sure he's missing you." I flicked his forehead before turning around to start walking again before a yell came from the boy.

"Oh yeah and not like your mum and dad don't" I swerved back around ready to attack the boy. "Yeah you heard me, bet the Evil Queen is missing someone to do her bidding and Ares is missing someone to teach brut strength with. He's great by the way, a lot of the dead talk about him"

"Do you want to die Hadie? Cause if you don't I suggest you run right now" I started to walk slowly towards the boy as he started to back up, Harry tried to grab me but I was too far away for him to catch me.

"No okay, okay I'm going, Jeez woman not need to kill people. Especially your cousin" I turned around again and started stalking off away to the direction of the ship.

"Okay what the fuck was that?" I got immediately from Uma.

"That is my annoying cousin Hadie" I kept walking.

"And he knows you exist how?" Harry asked next.

"Hades probably said something no doubt" I still kept walking.

"Seems like a nice kid" Gil said.

"Of course you think that Gil" I still kept on walking until we got to the ship.