prank ◇ (part 2)

Warnings: may get a bit spicy

George woke on his bed feeling the cold around him. He rolled over trying to keep himself warm as the morning breeze swept through the air. He codnt find darkness and excepted he was awake. He grabbed his phone turning it on and he looks in surprise. Over 20 notifications were on the screen him not bothering to read any. He unlocked his phone and scrolled to see the notices. He reads some and a lot are worried friends and some asking about what happened. He had gone silent on everything and had left dream on read with no intent to reply to the sick message. He opened Twitter and sleepily typed a tweet.

Georgenotfound@georgenotfound

Hi everyone just wanted to talk about yesterday's stream. The bit was planned and it was a joke. I do not like dream and will not ever like him. Thank you :]!

He put his signature smile to make the tweet more believable. He pulled up discord and goes to his dms looking at dreams message. He stares and stares still not knowing what to say. He finally typed out a reply to the others "I love you"

Gogy :]

No you dont

He stared at the message after it had sent but didn't unsend it knowing it was true. He saw dream typing and silently waited for a reply biting his bottom lip.

Dream ❤

I love you so much George I'm sorry. Please forgive me I know I fucked up but I love you to the end of the earth

He stared at the screen contemplating making a reply. He slowly typed out an reply his finger trembling with every letter he touched.

Gogy :]

Why do I love you clay?

He regretted it after it sent but still didn't take it back knowing it's what he needed to ask.

Dream ❤

I dont know but I do know that I want you and that's all that matters. That stupid prank was an excuse for me to act on how I really felt. So I could say haha never mind once I had gotten it of my mind that I was In love. I'm so sorry George. You dont have to forgive me but know I love you so much.

The response made george want to cry. He felt so scared for but he knew he should be angry. How could he be angry tho he knew Dream had regretted it.

George :]

Come over
(I know they dont live near each other. In this they live near each other I'm sorry it's to make it easier on me.)

Dream didn't reply so he set his phone down. After about 20 minutes he heard a knock on his door. He had forgotten of what he asked of dream. So when he opened the door he was not expecting to see the talk man. He stared at him, his dirty blonde hair highlighted by the street lights. Dream grabbed his face then aggressively smashing his lips into George's. George stepped back Dream stepping forward with him. Dream closed and locked the door behind him still kissing the smaller boy. George craved every touch he got from Dream. Dream touched his hips he flinched in surprise when he heard a whimper from the male. He had never seen George this vulnerable but he loved it. He unconnected his lips from George quickly moving to his neck. George stumbled back a bit in surprise. He fell onto the couch and Dream stared standing for a sec. Then crawling onto him and pushing his body down. Before going back to his neck he looked at George "are you like actually okay with this?". George smiled at the words and nodded but changed when Dream went to his neck. Letting out a whine that sounded more of an unholy noice. Dream stopped sitting up a bit "did you just moan?" He stared. "Uh- I don't know" he looked and Dream chuckled loving the feeling of embarrassing the other. He continued to nip on his neck letting the boy whine for more.

Okay I could make this smut but idk if I will. Only if someone wants it but here's part 2 for the one who asked.