why cant you listen

Warning: none (it's a little sexual)

I continue to sit in the passenger seat of my friends car. He was dropping me off with Clay and Nick some of his friends. Mostly because he had too go out today and apparently "I cant take care of myself". So hes bringing me to their house "George I'm legitimately 18". He looks over "I know that y/n" he says then looking back to the road. "I can take care of myself" he scoffs "no you cant you almost burnt down the last time you were home alone". "That wasnt my fault George" he laughed at my anger. I fake anger and look over pouting "you'll like it I promise". I smile a bit to reassure I was okay so he wouldn't be scared. In reality I was terrified I had never met Georges friends and was scared they would hate me. Maybe they would be mean or think I look bad. I pull down the mirror and check run my fingers through my (h/l) (hair length) hair. "Its not a date y/n" he laughs "I know I just..." I pause. "Yeah?" He asks "what if they dont like me" I barely get the words out. "Y/n stop worrying I love you so will they" he says. "I still dont understand why I have to be babysitter by these people!" I yell and we both start laughing. Then the car stops and as the car my heart does the same. Okay y/n you can do this dont freak out its gonna be okay. I get out and walk to the door with George he holds his hand out and knocks. The door slowly opens revealing a tall figure. "Hey you must be the kid we have to take care of" the boy says "I'm not a kid" I say. "That's what George said" I look to George and hit him in the shoulder. "Alright I gotta go" George says and hugs me then going back to the car. I watched him drive down the road and turned back around. "Come in" the boy moved out of the way and I walk through. The house was nice and had a welcoming smell and feeling. "Just sit down I'll tell my friend your here". He starts to walk and then stops "I'm Clay by the way" "I know that" and he continues ignoring me. About a minute later Clay comes out and someone is next to him. They stop in front of the couch and I lock eyes with the other boy. He was gorgeous his face shape was natural with a slight stubble, eyes that were comforting to look into, and amazing hair that I wanted to touch already. "Woah" I didnt even realize I had said it somehow it had just slipped out my mouth. He smiled and held out his hand "Nick" I grabbed his hand shaking it smiling "y/n". "Oh y/n? Hi well. okay dont do anything you shouldn't do" he says and they both go on with their business.

~~~~

It had been about 30 minutes on my phone and I got bored. I get up and walk upstairs I hear the boys screaming at a game downstairs. I walk into a room it was neat and had a cute little setup with a cool computer. I sit in the gaming chair and examine the keys on the keyboard. Shifting the rolling chair whilst examining everything. I feel a swift turn of the chair and quickly look up and see Nick. "What are you doing" he says over me as he grasped the chairs armrests. "Nothing I-I w-was just lo-looking at y-your setup" I stumble on words as are bodies are so close. "Why cant you listen?" he scoffs standing up straight and walking a bit "because you arent my parent" I snap back at him. In a second he has me up against the wall "what?" He asks. I try to speak but my mouth is dry and I cant seem to form words. He wraps his hands around my waist and looks into my eyes. My legs felt like jello and then we're interrupted by the sound of someones voice. "Um Nick" clay says and he turns and sees Clay standing in the doorway. Letting me go I fall back a bit and quickly pull my balance together. Clay looks at both of us "sorry for interrupting you guys foods ready" he says and walks away. Nick scratches the back of his head and looks at me "I'm sorry I dont know what came over me" he says. "Dont worry I liked it" I say and tap his back and leave the room.

A/N: OMG ALEX DID SOMETHING SEXUAL. Yes yes I did haha, thanks for reading this and please leave suggestions in the comments Love you guys <3.