☆stargazing☆

Warnings: none

I hear my phone ring and look over at it "who in the world". I grab it and it plasters "snapmap♡ is calling" on it "oh" I say quickly answering. "Hey Nick what's up" I say "hey y/n" he says. "I was wondering if you um" he starts stumbling on his own words. "You okay?" I say holding back my laughter. "Do you want to stargaze with me?" He says quickly I barely understand him but do. It caught me off guard but I didnt mind. "Yeah totally where are you" I say getting up to get my keys. "No wait I'll get you" he says "oh okay" I say. "See you in ten" he says "okay bye" I say "bye" he says and hangs up. I quickly run upstairs and put on my favorite outfit. Then running my hand through my hair. I grab my phone and wait while scrolling through instagram. I hear a ping and see a text

Sappy ♡: hey I'm here :)

You: okay be right out <3

I run downstairs and run out the door and get into his car. I feel the ac hit my face and put my seatbelts on. "Hey" I look over and see Nick smiling. "Hi sappy" I say he rolls his eyes and puts the keys in his car and starts moving. After a while we arrived a park he gets out and opens my door. He grabs my hand and starts pulling it excited. We fast walk a bit and then he stops. I look up and see a beautiful lake and tiny are to sit and look at the stars. I gasp "woah this is amazing" I say admiring the scenery around me. "Let's go cmon" he says and grabs my hand again. We get to a spot and he stops he pulls a blanket out of his backpack. He sets it down and puts his backpack on the ground. Then laying down on the blanket jokingly putting his hands out indicating I lay down too. I jump down onto him it his arms adjusting myself to see the stars. The stars were amazing, they sparkled through the sky like lanterns. I was admiring the stars and looked over to Nick for a minute. Hes gorgeous... his eyes twinkle from the moons light. The slight stuble on his face and that fluffy hair. I love him I love my best friend... He looks over and we lock eyes. We both stare for and second and then I realize that we were moving closer. I feel the gap between are lips close. We kiss for a moment but he pulls away "I-im so sorry I-I d-didn-" I cut him off and kiss him again. He kisses back it felt so right I love him... I love the sapnap.

A/N: thanks for reading this chapter also there will be kissing sry I forgot to say that. Hope you are enjoying sp far :).