meeting him

Warnings: None

I walked outside and looked at the car parked in the front. It was my friend George's today we were going to meet the team. I'm so excited hehe ,"you coming?" He said looking at me. I look to him "yeah" I run towards the car with a slight skip. I grab the handle and open the door getting in quickly putting on my belt. "Let's go!" He says loudly "Wooo" I yell as the car starts moving. I feel the wind hit my face I felt so free it was amazing. "Y/n?" He says "yeah" I look at him "you can stick your head out of the sun roof if you want". He clicks a button and the sunroof opens my eyes light up. "Really?" I ask excited "go for it" I take off my belt and stick my head out followed by half of my body. I can still hear the radio and sing along feeling the wind hitting my face. I can hear George laughing and feel him look at me every now and then. After awhile I get tired and sit back down I breath heavy a wide smile on my face. Then I feel myself drift out of consciousness and everthing goes black.
~~~~
"Hey" I feel someone shake me awake "we're here" George says. I rub my eyes and see a house I then see someone come out. "No way" I say I jump out of the car "SAPPY?" I yell. "Y/N" He yells I run towards him jumping into his arms. I feel him holding me and realize I'm off the ground. I let go realizing he was literally holding my like a child "sorry" I laugh. "Its fine omg you're more gorgeous then I thought you'd be" he mumbles the last part. I feel my face turn hot "oh thanks" I say covering my face. Im snapped out of it when you hear someone else say "y/n?". I look up and see a tall guy standing there "no way dream?". "Y/n!" He yells and I run and hug him "hi oh my god" I say happy. "Hey" he says also clearly happy then he sees George and walks towards him. I feel someone hug you from behind and turn my head and realize it's just Nick. "Wanna go inside and get some food while they do bromance or whatever" he says while laughing a bit. "Obviously" I say and we both walk inside.

A/n: hi author here I know that sapnap said he does read these. So if he is reading this I dont really mind. Hope you are enjoying it so far guys. Love you guys :).