why cant you listen pt 2

Warnings: Smut, Slight bondage, degrading, rough, slapping, inappropriate language.

Words: 2667

It was about the middle of the day and I was bored eating the food Clay had made. The boys had been joking and talking and I just sat watching. I felt no need to interfere with whatever they were saying out of fear of being an annoyance. I continued in my state of mind until a voice pulled me back. "What do you think y/n?" Clay says all I do is look up blankly. "Huh sorry I was zoning out" I look at him "I could tell..everything okay?" "Yeah I'm fine". He looked concerned and stayed silent for a bit. "C'mon let's go" Clay grabs my arm and pulls me out of the chair I was in.

Nick follows close behind as he leads me to a door. He opens it and puts me in making sure I dont fall down the stairs I was met with. "Go" he says and I walk down into the darkness as a light flickers on. I look around and see a gaming room. It was amazing. There was a huge tv with an xbox and ps4 connected. 3 vr headsets as if they needed more than 1. Couches, a mini fridge, a snack area, a fluffy rug to sit on so you it wouldn't hurt to sit on the floor. This was a dream. "You good?" Clay looks at me "you look like you've seen a ghost" Nick says laughing. "Where do you guys even get this much money?" I say in disbelief realizing it could've came off rude. "I'm sorry this is just insane" I say "no no dont apoligize I understand! Here come on"

Clay pulls me to the couch sitting me down. Then grabbing Nick and sitting him next to me. I watch as he quickly takes something out from his back snapping a photo. He begins to run away Nick getting up and sprinting at him. "CLAY DELETE THAT" I hear him scream as I laugh to myself. "WHAT I NEED BEFORE AND AFTER PIC FOR AFTER YOU RAIL HER" Clay screams back "CLAY WHAT??!" Nick sounding
Furious. I was dying of laughter tho the comment Clay had made did make me think. "What would make him think that...eh probably just his dirty mind'

"IM GOING TO STAB YOU" Nick is still screaming at him making me smile.
After a while everything cools down and we had played some games on ps4. The thought of what Clay had said was still in my mind. I had known Nick for a while in reality but all we had done is tiny conversations and hello's. I could call him a friend and I had a crush on him a bit. I had never seen his face and now that I have I realize he is perfect. I preferred his personality but he seemed to have just been built by a woman.

"You okay y/n?" I hear Nick say to me and I look over "huh yeah I'm okay" I say. I feel my phone vibrate loudly beside me looking over to it. It read "dipshit aka george" I pick it up answering the call. "Y/n I'm so sorry but you have to stay there all night" I hear his voice say from the other end. "What the fuck." "I'm sorry okay something came up and I already talked to them" "okay it's fine" "bye y/n" "bye idiot". I hang up on him and look over at Clay. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT TELL ME IM STAYING THE NIGHT" I jump at him causing him to scream. "AAAA IM SORRY" he yells back in fear. The night continues and comes to an end as everyone gets tired.

"Y/n we got a thing" I hear Clay say "what?" "You need to sleep in one of our rooms because neither of us wanna sleep in the living room" he finishes. "Why dont you sleep in my room babygorl" Nick jokes making me fake gag "never say that again. I take a moment and stare at the boys "fine...Nick if you snore istg" I say hearing him scream in return "LETS GOO". We go into his room with nothing to much happening.

I lay on his bed him laying next to me being as respectful as possible. I notice he has led lights that he had on a dark blue. "I like the lights" we were both sitting on our backs looking at the ceiling. "Thank you" he sits up grabbing the remote and I sit up too. "I know what to do" he says and I see him click a button the lights changing red. "Nick I swear to god" he chuckles and gets close to my face. My breath hitches feeling his hot breath hit my lips.