cafe ☕︎︎

I sat there drawing while talking to my friend lizzie. "Who are you drawing?" She asks causing me to look up. "Nick" I say "really nick again you always draw him give it up he will never date you". I sigh "I'm just a fan okay" I look at her brown eyes "you're so childish" she says back. It did make sense I was 18 and did need to grow up but I was still offended. I just scrunch my nose at her and we both start laughing. We're interrupted by the sound of her phone. She picks it up and reads the words her smile fading off her face. "Its my boyfriend I gotta go" I stop smiling "I know I'm sorry" she sighs opening her bag. "Here I know you like tea now stay and draw Nick or whatever" she puts a 20 dollar bill on the table. I get up and hug her "love ya" I watch her disappear from sight out the door. I walk up to the counter and look at the lady smiling. "I'll have a chai raspberry tea please" she smiles and starts to make it then putting on the counter. I give her the money and get what remained walking to my table and sit down. I continue drawing trying to add as much detail as possible. I hear someone sit down I thought it was just someone who had no seat. I look to my side and realize that there were plenty of open seats. "That's amazing" I drink my tea and look up to see who said that. I choke on my tea ITS HIM WHAT THE FUCK. Sapnap or Nick sat in the seat and was looking at the picture I was drawing. Then he looked up as I choked in suprise he pats my back and laughs. "You okay" I stop choking "shit hi sorry" we laugh together. "Sorry I just heard your friend talking and then heard you say sapnap so it caught my attention" he chuckles. I mentally face palmed as I realized he knew I was a fan and probably only saw me as some fan. "I thought you were really pretty" he smiles, was I hearing this right? He slid a paper to me and stands up pushing the chair in. "Have a great rest of your day and read that" he points to the note I smile and he walks out. I reach and grab the note carefully opening it. "Call me :) (***-***-****) we could get dinner or something" the note had adorable messy handwriting that was pleasing to the eye. I could barely breathe I finished my tea quickly and left walking home. I grab my phone and call my friend still walking down the road with the note in my pocket. "You wont believe what just happened" I say "oh no what did you do" she says. "I met him" "no way is it who I'm thinking". "I MET HIM" I finally let myself freak out and hear her happy for me too. "Okay and you know how you said he'd never date me" I say smiling. "Yeah?" He gave me his number and said we should get dinner. We both freak out and I let her hang up to hang with her boyfriend. I went into my house and plopped onto my bed with a cheesy smile on my face.

A/N: came up with this a bit ago and thought it was cute :) hope you liked it!