rollerskating ♡

Warnings: none

Me and my friend Nick are both in the car on our way to the roller rink. He has his amazing taste of music and badly sings to the songs making me laugh. Also having his hand on the armrest we get to the place and he opens the door. In public a lot of people would recognize us and ask us if we were dating. We had never actually thought about us dating but I didnt mind the thought of dating Nick. We were skating around and I slipped on my own foot. I feel myself fall back "Y/N!" I hear Nick scream. I expect to fall but I'm instead caught by Nick we lock eyes and im sure my face was a crimson red. He leans in and I lean in too and we meet kissing in front of all these people. Some people cheered while mothers covered their children's eyes. We both pull away "woah" I say and he laughs "I've wanted to do that so long" he says. You guys return your skates and on the way home you see you're getting spammed by the groupchat.

The dreamteam

Dream: YOU AND NICK KISSED WHAT?

George: WAIT WHAT YOU GUYS KISSED?

Dream: WATCH THIS *video*

I click the video and my face turns pale. It was from the skating rink someone had taken a video of us kissing and the whole endeavor before too. I face palmed and held the phone up to sapnap. He watched it alternating his view from phone to road. Then he starts laughing like crazy "it's not funnyyyyyyy" I fake cry. He puts his hand on my thigh "it's fine y/n they would've found out soon enough". "I love you" I say and he plasters a cheesy smile "I love you too".

A/N: It is currently 12:42 am on a school night and I cant sleep. So I'm sorry if this is bad I'm severely sleep deprived. Other than that hope you enjoyed it :)