ch. 35 / And Then Some

December 13, 2019.

The Forum.

Today is the day the world hears Harry's album.

The album that is us. Nobody will know, but we know. It's special but it's scary. I wear my heart on my sleeve so I wonder if anyone will notice my tension all night long. I just hope Harry doesn't throw in any of his special surprises and show the video for Fine Line. Besides I don't want him to, that's something for us, I'd hope he feels the same.

The craziness before the show has settled in. People are running around backstage and I am pacing through the halls trying to make sure everything has been done. The headset glued in my ear was piercing my eardrum. The chatter of all the workers making sure everything was in order was giving me a headache.

I was checking every dressing room and green room, to be sure Harry's outfit was in order and all of his personal favorite snacks, and of course his toothbrush and toothpaste set up before every show. I was nervously tapping my pen to my clipboard and biting my lip to the point where I broke skin.

"Open the garage, Styles is approaching," I heard through the headset above all the noise. I immediately changed my direction and my feet were leading me toward the garage. I was in a crowd of people, buried in the back behind people significantly taller than me. The yellow car came down the garage and he parked it, I couldn't see but only the wheels. I tried to push my way to the front of the small crowd of big people but I couldn't get through.

"Where's my lovely assistant?" I heard a smooth British accent speak. A small hole in between the people formed and I sighed of relief. A crooked grin quickly flashed on his face as he approached me. "There she is," his hand cupped my face and he leaned down to plant a kiss on my lips. "Let's get this started shall we?"

"We shall," I hooked my arm under his after a warm smile displayed on my face at him. We went to his dressing room and a crew followed us in. He wanted the night documented so a camera recorded his every move.

"You know I will never understand you and your graphic tees," I leaned against the wall, crossed my arms, and shook my head at him.

"That's because you don't understand fashion my dear," he smirked at me before stripping the shirt off and throwing it at the camera.

"You know," I approached him and tangled my fingers in his pearls, peering up at him, his green eyes peered down at me and his hands started rubbing my shoulders," these pearls...kinda hot."

"Hm," he chuckled and smiled," they're just a phase." I stood up to kiss him and he hummed in the kiss. "Or maybe not." I started to walk away but he pulled me back and I slammed into his chest. "I like this blazer though, so professional."

"It is indeed," he tried to kiss me again but I leaned back away from him," and we are on a tight schedule so you need to move it!"

"Bossy, as usual, that's the way I love it," I rolled my eyes and walked away as Harry tried to hold on. Soon he was surrounded by hair and makeup and he looked right at me with a frumpy face.

I mouthed the word "smile" and poked my cheeks. He mocked a big smile and I laughed before attending to my other duties for the night.

-

Fifteen minutes.

Fifteen minutes until Harry walks out there with his white pants and pink top and plays the entire audience our story.

I am so nervous I could pass out from being just overwhelmed. My incessant tapping on my clipboard almost broke my pen off. My legs were shaking, I was vibrating at this point honestly.