ch. 37 / lose the feeling

A/N: if the song doesn't load it's lose the feeling by Sundara Karma
-

December 14, 2019

"Madi... I cannot believe we are here right now," Lauren leaned over and whispered to me. A small smile crept onto my lips and I just nodded my head. "And I can't believe you're finally dating him. Thank the Lord." She rolled her eyes. I laughed at her comment.

"I'm just thankful he brought you," I pulled her into a side hug and she hugged back.

"Y'all get together," Harry said and I raised an eyebrow at him. "What?" He questioned my facial expression.

"Y'all?" I questioned.

"What can I say Mads, you're rubbing off on me. Now get close to Lauren," he motioned for me to sit closer to her and we held up our mugs.

"Models if I dare so myself," Lauren's boyfriend said

"Models if I dare so myself," Lauren's boyfriend said. She and I giggled.

Harry kept peering back up at me as we continued to make more conversation at the table. I gave him questionable looks, curious as to what was up with the staring.

"Hey babe, I'm getting tired, do you want to go to bed?" Lauren's boyfriend said and his eyes grew wide, almost alerting her to leave us alone. She winked slightly and nodded. Lauren gave me a rub on my back as she got up to leave and grabbed her boyfriend's hand on the way out.

Harry leaned across the table, placing his chin in his balled up fists. I copied his motion, so close where our noses almost touched.

"Madison."

"Harold."

"Ready for an adventure?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No." I said, and sat back in my chair.

"No?" He said back and I shook my head. "Well let me just call up Camille, she'll be down for an adventure." He pulled out his phone and I snatched it.

"That...is not even funny," my eyes thinned at him and that stupid sexy smirk displayed on his lips.

"Oh it's not?" He said.

"No, and I'm taking this." I stood up with his phone and he quickly jumped up to follow me out. I started gaining speed, almost sprinting out of the restaurant at this point.

"Absolutely not lemme call her!" He ran after me.

I was now running down the Tokyo streets, Harry hot on my heels but I wasn't going to give out until he got tired, knowing him he'll be out of energy soon. I couldn't help but giggle. I know he's messing with me, and his remark about Camille would've bothered me months ago but I know him and I trust him now.

I found a smaller, less populated alleyway only to discover it was a dead end. I quickly felt a hand grasp my wrist and pin me against the brick all.