XV: Confessions

I hurriedly flew to George's window knocking abruptly.

"George!" I called pressing my face against the cold glass, he shot up looking at my direction. I pointed towards the lock of the window hoping he'd get the memo.

"I can read your mind dumbass" He passed on, I rolled my eyes crossing my arms as he got up pushing the window open.

"George it's urgent we don't have much time till the blood moon and we need to act fast" I frantically said holding onto his shoulders, he raised a brow seeming to be confused on what I was talking about.

"You're uncle? Techno? Blood war? George I don't know if we should go through with it I can't bare to lose you-" Shit, shit, shit did I just say that out loud? He nodded eyes wide. I felt my face heat up in the moment embarrassed that I had just said and that it was right in front of him.

"Dream..." He spoke softly I shook my head, stressed "First I tell you that and with such bad timing and than-" I was stopped with a pair of cold soft lips pressed against mine; I didn't know how to react being taken back but eventually caved into the touch. Was this really happening how do I know I was killed and just reliving some sort of warp dream?

"Dream it's real"

The disappearance of his lips made me crave more wanting to get into a heated... Never mind.

"Does that answer you're question?" He giggled, I nodded.

"I didn't think you were as clueless as the day we met, I literally confessed and told you I loved you earlier today" He laughed, I scratched the back of my head nervously.

"Guess I didn't think of it that way" He pulled me close snaking his arms around my waist squeezing me lightly "I can't bare to lose you either Dream" He mumbled into my chest I blushed. My slow beating heart started to gain it's pace.

"These past few weeks living with you have been amazing George" I could feel a smile grow on his face.

"I wanna spend more time like this and that's why I think we should back down" He looked up pulling away.

"What? No I'm not letting that idiot take over what my father worked hard for! What about the allies? The other kingdoms the-"

"George I'm putting our safety first I'm not letting you-" His eyes were a glowing crimson red.

"No we're entering that battle no matter what and saving my brother" He breathed out I sighed not wanting to get into some dumb argument.

"Fine just be careful I ran into one of the hunters and according to him they have a whole army waiting for us" He nodded seeming to calm down.

"Lay down rest I'll keep a look out and we'll talk strategy once the sun rises shining above us" I lead him back onto his mattress tucking him in. He looked up at me opening his mouth to speak "Make sure to rest as well" I nodded watching as his eyes fell shut.

I smiled laying beside him looking around the room before feeling my eyes grow heavy as I soon fell asleep.

______
Short chapter causr i was lazy