Viii: The voices

I felt eyes starring directly at me while I was asleep, the conversation from George and I led to us not being able to talk at all the rest of the day without the awkwardness of trying to start a conversation.

I opened my eyes to see a little piglet on the side of my bed a big grin on his face as he saw my eyes open.

"Garden?" he clasped his hands together looking directly at me.

"Why don't we go later so it's a bit warmer outside?" He frowned at first but smiled remembering her was going out to play in the snow either way. He nodded skipping out the dark bedroom.

I sat up groaning and rubbing my eyes starting to get used to this being my daily life of staying inside a cold massive building while a short man leaches onto my neck.

I sighed getting up and doing my thing, I went out of my bed stretching a bit as I made my way out. I was stopped as I felt a pile of soft fabric against my legs. I looked down to see a grey sweatshirt and dark blue jeans peeking from underneath. These weren't here when Techno left?

I grabbed them changing into them before once again heading out and down to the kitchen.

I looked around to only see George at the table with his cup of tea plate clean.

"Are you not gonna eat?" I asked making his head cock up to look at me, even after showing me why he wore the glasses he still decides to keep them on. He shook his head going back into taking sips of his tea.

I sat at the seat Sapnap usually sat at.

"He won't pleased of someone sitting in his spot but I'll allow it" He set the empty tea cup on the table and turned his head to look at me. I grabbed whatever was on the table devouring it, I coughed a bit from the amount of food going down my throat clogging it almost.

"You really do eat like Techno, just like a child" He chuckled, for the last 2 nights I've stayed I started to realize that the people living here aren't as cold as they appear to be when you first meet them. Sapnap was kind of chill although competitive I liked it, it made him a good person to be around kind of reminded me of Alex. I frowned a bit setting my utensils down on my half eaten plate.

George seemed to notice the sudden change in action and took his glasses off slowly opening his closed eyes, I was once met with the golden brown and ocean blue eyes.

"Sorry for pointing out your none existent manners" He joked trying to see if it would lighten my mood, these people really don't know anything do they?

I shook my head laughing a bit with him, he seemed to catch on standing grabbing his goggles putting them back on.

"Umm I think I'm gonna go" I nodded in response watching him drag himself out the room floating away to sit on his thrown all day.

"Maybe that's why he's so short he never does anything but sit in that thrown all day" I said to myself finishing the rest of my food.

I decided to walk around the massive building trying finding more rooms I had never entered or walked upon before. I reached a seemingly blue room the door was a dark colour blue it was brighter than the rest. I looked left and right to see if anyone was around, no one. I reached for the doorknob.

"What are you doing, are you snooping on big brother?" A tiny little voice said out of nowhere making me jump a bit, Techno.

"No I was just curious I didn't know it was George's room" I chuckled nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"How'd you know I was here this place is massive" I emphasized he giggled snorting a bit.

"I lived here my whole life and I heard footsteps from my room and I wanted to check who it was, big brother usually never came up here during the day" He tilted hi head as I released my hand from the golden object.

"Garden?" He looked at me innocently it made me smile seeing how pure he is. I nodded in agreement and before I new it I was lifted off my feet speeding into the backdoor. Techno put me back down as I tried to gain balance that amount of speed isn't made for humans.

Excitement filled his eyes as I reached for the door handle slowly opening it not wanting to get killed by George for hurting his little brothers eyes.

Techno ran out into the melting snow that was perfect for snow balls.

I bent down crunching a pile of snow in my hands compressing it and throw it softly an Techno enough to make it break catching his attention.

"What was that?" His facial expression looked so curious as to what had just been thrown at him.

"A snow ball, you do this, than this" I formed another perfect sphere in the palm of my hands. I put my hand out giving it to him as he threw it at me. He laughed cause me to laugh.

I looked up at the glass doors seeing a man with a pair of goggles watching us, I put a thumbs up indicating his brother was in safe hands I saw him sigh leaving.

I miss the sight of his beautiful eyes.

What are you doing Dream keep yourself together, I mentally slapped myself as I was tackled to the ground by Techno.

I screamed causing him to laugh even harder snorting in between laughs.

We kept throwing snow balls at each other for a solid 20 minutes or so it felt. I missed the company of the little ones older brother.

I was about to throw my last snow ball at Techno calling it quits so we could both head inside but he seemed to be in a crouched position facing away from me covering his ears.

I called out for George he instantly busted through the doors as if he never left and was just standing there the whole time.

"What's wrong?" He asked floating by my side before landing in the slushy snow. I shrugged not knowing how to respond.

"I turned around for a second to form this and I saw him crouched down like this" I pointed we both looked at Techno as he muttered something to soft for even George to hear. The pink haired boy started to shake his head as if he refused to do something.

"Get out of my head" He screamed causing me to back up.

"Get out, get out, get out" He continued to say, George finally stepped up in disbelief from what was going on.

"Techno what's wrong?" George turned him around Techno was covered in bird blood tear stained cheeks, his eyes glossy. He slumped into the snowing grabbing a handful of it before looking up at George.

"The voices they, they won't stop" He cried George kneeled examining this new emotion he had only ever seen once.

"What are they saying?" George asked.

"They want something" Techno was now starring at me, George had a confused look as he looked back at me.

"They want blood."