XVI:Blood moon 1

I woke up my head hurting in the slightest.

What happened? I sat up glancing around, I remember being in George's room but I don't remember falling asleep.

"Hey you're awake" I looked towards the door seeing it wide open a tiny vamp standing in the middle a glass of water in one hand and something in his other.

"Hey what's that?" I pointed to his closed fist.

"Supplements forgot you hadn't taken them and you were in a heat earlier, may I say Dream you have one hell of a blood lust almost shit myself just laying beside you" He laughed gradually approaching me before handing me the water and tiny pill.

"Oh I guess I might of forgotten to take one before going to bed huh?" I looked up at him swallowing the pill down "Yeah maybe" He sighed.

"What's the matter? Stressed for tonight?" He nodded and opened his mouth to talk " But no worries we've got this plus I contacted Phil and asked for his help in preparation" He gave a faint smile.

"He said he'll be here soon with special equipment" I chugged the water down listening and giving a relieved sigh the refreshing drink made me feel more awake. I stepped off the bed George standing beside me.

"Lord George, Master Phil has arrived" Sapnap called.

"Faster than expected" I added, he giggled wrapping his arms around my left arm "Shall we?" "Yes we shall" I kissed the top of his head as we walked out the big room and down the steps.

"Ahh George here I've got the- Wilbur get off that thing!" Phil yelled causing me to turn and see the little brunette boy in a red beanie sitting in George's thrown.

"Haza for it is I sir Wilbur" He laughed "If you don't get off that thing I will tell mother about this and we'll forbid you from visiting the Found palace" Phil threatened the little boy, his mouth gapped as he slid off the thrown rushing to his dad's side.

"Now where were we? Oh right I've got the crossbows loaded with silver bullets and other vamp repellent weapons" He brought forward this crossbow which I took interest taking it from his hands eyeing it.

"I've got more in the wagon out in the front but those are outdoorsmen, like crosses that can be placed as a boundary-" "But we can't set those, they have Techno Phil they'll do something if they know they can't enter the grounds" George interrupted.

"Don't worry George I have that planned, one of your men preferably Sapnap will dive in taking the boy and while they're distracted getting him back Dream or Punz will be at the back setting the final piece and Sapnap is gonna dive into to the shields before their enabled" I looked at George who wasn't too convinced.

"What if-" "George think positively until the battle has begun, Will and I should be heading I'll come back again more bullets and material see you than" Phil pulled wilbur up holding him in one hand waving goodbye.

"Well what now? Do we sit waiting?" I asked picking up the sack.

"We start placing the crosses and load everything boobytrap the whole area" Punz and Sapnap nodded grabbing material.

We spent the whole day preparing setting up explosives that'll turn them into dust.

I looked up from the ground placing the second to last cross, the sunset was pretty I wish George was able to see it.

"Almost down?" I jumped looking above the back walls seeing George "Yeah just about we done at the front?" He nodded, I flew over and he explained the plan once again; George and I headed to the front doors shutting it.

"Can't have anyone sneaking in and possibly hiding once we win" He joked. A man in a stripped Green hat, black wings and a stripped rope matching his hat.

"Is that Phil?" I asked surprised of his appearance.

"Yeah, did you forget to tell him George?" Sapnap crossed his arms a crossbow and hand gun in his hands "Well remember how I said that him and my father were close? That's because he's a special hybrid who only comes out during the blood moon with that being he's just as strong as a purebred if not even stronger" He snickered to himself. I starred at the man astonished of his kind.

Stronger than something like George?

"Ello fellas has everything been set?" Phil reached into his pocket as George greeted him telling him that everything was set and they're just waiting for Techno's arrival.

"Here safe for us pendants that'll safe you from the shock of the shields" He put his hands out handing us this little stone gem. I turned to George "Turn around" I put the necklace around his neck smiling.

"Thank you" He turned back around giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Oh um of course"

_________________

I looked up the sky an arrangement of colours scattering the horizon, truly was a beautiful site to see.

"Sure is pretty right? Wish I was able to see it" George chuckled beside me. I really wish you could too.

"Maybe after all this is done we have a quest to find you colour" He flashed a smile nodding than standing dusting himself I quickly followed. It was just like last night all over again, absence of sound just the pattern of our breathing, the small talks.

Phil perked his wings.

"Everyone take position they're coming" He flew to the very top of the building Punz was at the back, Sapnap and I stood by George watching as several figures began to show.

We're definitely gonna get our asses kicked.