Vi:His Brother

"Say anything to insult the little one and I won't hesitate to rip your heart out" George walked into into the massive building his mantle dragging along the marbled floor.

I hummed in response, Okay Dream how bad could his brother be what if he was some like really blood thirsty kid who'd just suck the living hell out of you(Not in that way c'mon don't be gross man). My palms were sweaty, I could feel my ripped shirt starting to get stained from the sweat under my arms. I continued to walk looking forward anxious to meet the little one but why?

"Ow watch it mister or I'll get big brother to kill you" I heard a small snort from below me, I looked down to see a boy probably around the same age as Philza's son Wilbur.

"Technoblade that is no way to speak to a new member" George scolded, new family? Technoblade? Squinting my eyes to adjust a bit more to the dark small figure in front of me I could make out a boy with floppy pinkish ears and tiny tusk growing.

"Hey little man" I bent down squatting and held my hand out for him to shake. He gagged and laughed looking up at George his eyes were now glowing red.

"He stinks" The small boy pinched his nose.
George looked at me and came in close sniffing me a bit.

"Before we go into further details you'll be needing a bath" He stepped back as I let a low chuckle embarrassed.

"But I don't have any clothes" I said scratching the back of my head lightly rubbing it.

"I'm sure I can get you something from fathers room , you seem to be able to fit his clothing better than I" George stepped a bit further, I nodded and started to walk looking around.

"Sapnap will take you to the bathroom while I go get the items you need" George floated up these flight of stairs with ease disappearing from my range of vision. The little man continued to laugh snorting a bit. I couldn't help but snicker at the tiny snorts coming from the little prince.

"Dream this way" Sapnap motioned his hands to him I swiftly followed. I took one last look at the kid he waved and me being the polite gentleman I am, I waved back.

"So how are those 2 related?" I whipped my head back starring into the moon lit hall way. Sapnap shrugged.

"I hadn't known about Techno since we were put into this bunker hiding" Sapnap stopped turning this door handle and switching the lights on.
Bunker?

"Oh um thanks" I smiled he nodded.
"Towels are bottom left cabinet" I nodded closing the door hearing a satisfying click before locking it.
Wow life in a palace is much different from the village life for once I had a warm hot shower instead of going to the stream early in the morning seeing boomers who's dongs were out in the open. I had privacy.

I turned the shower on amazed of how clean it was, it was much different from my home water this one was actually running.

I slowly stripped hopping into the shower rinsing the muck off me.

*Knock,knock*

"Dream?" I heard the door know turn shit I must've forgot to lock it.

"Um hey here's what you'll be wearing for tonight feel free to pick out something more to your liking" It was just George, I heard the door shut as I continued to rinse my hair in the lukewarm water, covering my body in warmth.

My fingers were shriveled looking like ugly raisins, I quickly turned the water off grabbing the towel I had placed on the bathroom counter top, drying myself off before wrapping it around my waist.

I got out looking at the nicely folded silky black material. I put it on, silk felt really smooth it was one of the most rarest fabric to ever get in the village.

I got out picking the dirtied clothing I was wearing before and headed toward this room that was filed with light. Finally that stubborn headed ding dong decided to stop living in the dark after all. My feet started to move on it's own inching closer to the light, I peaked my head to see a egg shell white couch and walls made out of books.

"Oh you've finished up" I looked at George who took a sip of something before setting it back down on this circular object. I walked into the room standing in front of the door.

"What's that?" I pointed to the circular flat object, he chuckled.

"You've never seen a coaster before?" I shook my head as he gasped.

"I knew your village was poor but not that poor, do you guys even have tea?" He asked I shook my head. He picked up the oh so fragile tea cup holding it to my face, I was about to take a sip when he quickly pulled it away.

"Not too sure if humans bodies would be able to handle supplements" He took his last final sip.

"I'll make you some another time" He picked up this book setting his short legs on the table.

"George" he hummed.

"You get to ask one question and one question only" He took his pointer finger holding a one.

I rolled my eyes playfully here we go where do I start? His goggles, no. What happened to his parents, no, I've got it.

"Why do you and Techno look so different from each other? Like you seem to be normal and he's a- a"

"A hybrid" He finished my sentence for me sighing and placing the book down.

"Well Techno may be different he's only different because of his appearance, pinker skin, tusks, floppy ears. He's still my brother he was cursed to look like that and to age oh so slowly, he'd be 10 by now if it weren't for the damn spell" He spit out.

"I'd wanna figure a way where I wouldn't have to give up my rightful ship to him to lift the aging curse he doesn't deserve to live in the dark all on his own, some day I'll figure it out and set him free from his curse letting him live the life I can't a life where there is a happy ending where there is a light but for now I'll swear on my life to protect him until my dying breath, Dream" He looked at me, I starred at him with sympathetic eyes. They didn't choose to be hated creatures in this world, they didn't choose to become this, they were born like this.

"Well as you said you have a new member now right?" I paused taking a breath in.

"That's me, I'll guide you all out of the darkness no matter how tragic your pasts were we'll persevere together and with that we can lift the curse watch the little one grow, I'll become the light to all your lives" I smiled showing my teeth, he smiled back leaning closer to me. Uh um what's happening? I gulped keeping an eye on him, I've never kissed anyone before.

He took his goggles off looking at me with purely red eyes, the same red eyes from when I first met him. George sniffed my neck, what all that just to suck my blood?

"May I Dream?" He was so polite about it every time, I nodded tilting my head exposing some fresh skin for his fangs to sink in. George stuck them in deep into my neck, I could hear him gulping.

"Supplements weren't enough huh?" He shook his head lightly continuing. George didn't seem to hold back this time.

A couple minutes had gone by before he pulled away wiping the blood covered lips of his. George closed his eyes and patted down the table trying to find his goggles.

I got it placing it carefully onto his has as it rested on his nose.

He snapped his fingers the lights going out.

"If you're gonna start living with us, you'll have to get used to living in the dark" I nodded watching George's silhouette disappear, Funny to think he'd be one to sleep all day and stay up all night but they seemed to function like humans do. We really aren't all that different from one another after all. I stumbled my way into him new room.

The bed wasn't molding and crusty with a couple springs sticking out, I smiled thinking about the out of daily life this must've been for George and the rest.

I promise George I'll pull you all out this dark path and into the light.