ii.First Impressions

I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear the wind and the sound flapping. Where am I? Who am I? What had happened?

I didn't know what was happening in this moment of time. Am I dead? Is the flapping sound wings of my angel?

So many questions but no answer, for now.

After what felt like days the flapping came to a stop the feeling of strong wind had became softer.

"Welcome back I see you've got quite a meal there" A stern soft voice was heard. Oh no I remember now, some hybrid knocked me out of my senses after beating the shit out of some E-class vampire.

It truly is my last day on this shit earth.

"Yeah, he has the sweetest smelling blood the rarest type I'm assuming" The voice was much closer to me, must be the winged hybrid that kidnapped me.

"O negative?" The other asked in shock.

I could feel head bobbing and some big door creaking open. I could sense an evil presence among us.

"A rare" A man with an accent spoke.

"I found him just before some dumbass E class got to him" The one who held me hissed.

"Bring him forward" The british man said.

The man holding me slowly approached whoever that was, footsteps echoing.
I groaned as I was tossed onto something slowly opening my eyes taking a peek.

"Someone's finally awake" The british man smirked, eyes a pure red, fangs sharp a crown sat upon his head.

The vampire king.

I'm in the vampire kings lair.
I stumbled my way off his thrown onto the cold marbled floor. The red permanently glued to me and with a blink of an eye he wasn't sat on his thrown anymore. Where'd the purebred go?

Cold hands were on my cheek lifting my head exposing my neck. I heard a sharp inhale come from behind me along.

"Where do you think you're going human?" The mans voice sent shivers down my spine, putting me into a cold sweat.

"Get off of me!" I elbowed him to the face crawling back against his thrown. The hybrid hissed as his precious king was just hit my me a human.

"First impressions are supposed to be good, I would've kept you alive if you haven't had done that" A cold voice whispered into my ear. I jumped turning around to see the king floating on his thrown starring at me, my soul.

"I-I don't wanna die especially not to a creature like you" He put his cold hand back onto my cheek.

"You would rather those half ass vampires kill you? Never especially not when you've got all that sweet tasting blood I've been wanting" He smirked, swiftly going behind me and lifting me off the floor and sitting me upon his lap.

"Now tell me what's your name?" The thing whispered into my ear.

"N-n-no" I said shakily, who the fuck wouldn't be terrified if they were face to face with death.

"Speak the truth before I bring it make you" The voice grew angry.

"D-Dream" I stutter eyes facing the chandelier that dimly lit the room.

"Dream huh" I could feel him smirk up against my neck.

" I'll remember you for next time" Sharp fangs entered my neck, I could feel my life begin to drain and wither before me. Goodbye earth, goodbye quackity.

I heard him moan in pleasure as he slowly sucked the blood out of me savouring it. What was so special about it? Blood is just blood right?

Boy was I wrong.

I groaned in agony trying to squirm out of his grip, he just dug deeper almost draining me.
I felt some sort of pressure release from with in. It was over. My eyes slowly shut.

"Bring him to the dungeon and arrange something livable before so" The king spoke.

"But George he's" George? That's his name?

"King George to you and do as I say Sapnap before I kill you right here" George seems like a feisty one.
I'm guessing the Sapnap person was the one who had brought me here.

"Okay my lord" I felt myself be thrown onto shoulders. I groaned.
"Take care for tonight Dream" George said caressing my cheek before chuckling.

"Punz shut the castle gates!" The king demanded, his voice slowly faded away.

After what felt like ages of walking in some kind of hallway and like multiple stairs that he just flew by we finally made it.

"Well looks like you'll be here for the night" Why can I hear everything if I'm asleep.
Sapnap tossed me onto a somewhat comfortable bed.

"King seems to like you, you're alive for now but you won't be for long" Sapnap threatened closing what seemed to be bars and locking it.

"Get some good rest you need to restore your blood for the king tomorrow. He'll be ruthless from the stunt you tried to pull tonight" With that the henchmen walked away footsteps echoing along the halls.

What a great first impression towards a demon.