Chapter 2: VIP

Y/N POV

10 AM and I received a request from one of the VIP guests for the month. Well, in our line of business we do receive VIP clients once in a while. The email stated that instead of having a visit at a later part of the month the VIP requested to have it today. I checked the schedule and good thing, we can still accommodate at around 7 PM. It means I have to shut the boutique at around 5 PM to make sure no one will be around when the guest arrives. The reservation is for a good cause. Yes, it's kind of expensive but 5% of the reservation fee is to be given to the boutique's charity, it's one of the animal shelters in the city. Giving back to the community is what I love the most.

I got out of the office to tell my employees about the VIP visit. This is not the first time we are accommodating a VIP but every time we see to it that everything will be perfect. A good visit means more business as the VIP guest could recommend the boutique to other VIPs. A domino effect, and that's how my business gained trust and value since I started.

"Everyone, can I get your attention please." I told them. "We will be receiving a VIP guest tonight. I want everything to be perfect. At 5 PM sharp we're going to shut the boutique. Make sure that we're ready when the guest arrives. Suits, jackets/hoodies, clothes for stages, caps, and accessories. These are the requests that they have." I explained to them. I'm happy because since I started 3 years ago I still have the same employees. That only means that they trust me, and I am to them.

Fast-forward to 7PM.

I am waiting at the receiving area. From a far I saw a black vehicle that stopped at the front of the boutique. I believe it's our VIP already. They also requested to have just me and less than 5 employees to accommodate them to limit the visibility. I definitely obliged. They approached and the VIP guest was wearing sunglasses.

"Ni hao! Welcome to Exquisite. I am Y/N, the owner." I greeted them and bowed. Of course, they have her bodyguard and assistant. She removed the sunglasses and to my surprise I saw Xin, the barista. But is that really her?

"Hello. I am Xin Liu." She greeted and bowed. Same face and name is it a coincidence? But why do I feel a different aura this time? "Thank you for granting our request and sorry for the short notice." She continued.

"Oh! That's fine. No problem at all. Thank you for choosing our boutique." I told her. Should I ask her about this morning? Maybe later.

"Dabao(big baby), we'll stay here." Her assistant told her and I started to help her shop.

"Uhmm, I saw you requested some items. I personally prepare it for you. We can check it first if you like." I said to her.

"Sure! Thank you!" She replied.

"Great! We can go upstairs." I told her. I am observing her actions, and I am looking for the chance to ask her about it earlier, but she seems very happy shopping. I can't help but smile. Anyway, if they are the same or different. I don't mind. I am just a curious cat here.

"Is this your collection?" She asked. Referring to the coat.

"Yes. I saw you like oversized coats. This is one of the coats I design and the texture is really nice. Would you like to try it?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded. "Let me help you then." I added. She removed her jacket, and I saw how her frame is. She looks fragile and it's like I want to take care of her. Oh my God! What am I thinking? I snapped from my thoughts when I heard her talk.

"I like this." She said, fixing the collar. "I love the shoulder pads too." She continued.

"That's beautiful to you." I look at her reflection in the mirror. She really looks like Xin, the barista. She continued trying the other coats and the hoodies. We talked about some stuff and when I felt she's already comfortable I took the chance to ask her already.

"By any chance, have we met before? Like this morning?" She was quite confused with my question. Those eyes. She was staring at me. I can clearly see her face now. That's her right? Could it really be her?

***

New update for you guys! Stay safe!💙💙💙

Disclaimer for POV'S

YUXIN- THE9 ACE-Center

XIN - Barista