Chapter 11: FINALE

THIRD POV

Two Years later

So many things happened in the span of 2 years. The9 disbanded for a year already. Yuxin focused on her solo career, creating music and producing her own label, Y/N on the other hand has always been so hard-working but this time she finds time to also do what she loves, photography, Xin just finished her course in London and now about to take masters and lastly, Adam had been casted for variety shows, so he had to let someone manage the coffee shop.

One afternoon.

"Y/N, Xin's graduation will be next week. Should we visit her in London?" Adam asked Y/N. They were sitting inside his coffee shop.

"Sure! Should I take care of our flight details?" She answered while her eyes were fixed on her laptop since she was editing some pictures of the last community service she did.

"I'll do it. By the way, it will be on April 20. Do you have any prior plans?" Adam asked her again, and that made Y/N stop whatever she was doing.

"April 20," Y/N repeated the date and Adam noticed how her emotion changed. She looked at Adam.

"Yeah, you haven't decided yet, huh? Isn't that what you want, to see her?" Adam asked her. She was confused on what he meant then she remembered.

"Adam, how did you...."

"Y/N, you may not notice it but for the past 2 years whenever we talk about Liu Yuxin there's happiness in your eyes. I am sure Xin definitely wants to see you too but she will understand so you don't have to worry."

"Adam,.."

"It's okay. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just do it. Whatever happens, happens, at least you tried. Please choose to be happy, Y/N."

-----

Fast-Forward Concert Day

THIRD POV

"Are you guys still having fun?" Yuxin asked the audience. She returned after a short break and it's now on the final interval of her first major solo concert. Her former members were there to support her, Lady bees and The9, her Fourtry Family and most especially her parents.

"Yes!" Her fans said in unison.

"I'm happy to hear that." Yuxin signalled the audio engineer to lower the music. She prepared something for them and something for her. She is someone who likes to express herself in her music instead of saying it. She wants to be true to herself and that's what she was known for.

"My dear Yusan, my UMs. I know the past years have been tough for you. There were ups and downs that we have encountered and will still encounter but know that I am always grateful and I love you all."

"We love you too baobei!" The fans shouted. Yuxin smiled and nodded.

"I know you guys know me well. I am always honest about my feelings. This song will let you know how the past two years were for me."

The background music started...

Chances are free

So are we

My feelings are real

You are a great deal

I miss you everyday

I hope I can meet you one day

Someone I cherish