Chapter 3: Affection

Y/N POV

"Ahm. I just met you tonight. Ms. Y/N." Xin Liu told me.

"Hahaha. Of course! This is embarrassing." I laughed awkwardly and she did too.

"I don't mind. But you know what, they said that in the world, there are people that look the same." She smiled. It's so warm.

"Yeah! I see." I looked down. But you look exactly like her. Very much like her. I thought.

We finished shopping, and I guess it really helps that I have prepared some already, though there are a lot more that she bought that I didn't prepare.

Honestly, from her cold aura it has been replaced by warmth. She makes me comfortable. I don't know much about C-pop but I guess Xin Liu is worth searching about. She said she's part of THE9. More than clothes she also bought different accessories. She said she loves accessories the most. Well that shows. We bid goodbye, and she bowed 90° to me and to my employees. She's very humble. Are they all like this? I hope so.

We ended around 10 PM. Usually, I'll feel exhausted, but oddly I feel happy. Now, I am on my bed thinking about today's incident. Who in the world would believe that I saw 2 individuals that look like each other. It's unbelievable but I experienced it first hand. Might as well sleep now. Tomorrow's another day.

Morning again. I prepare myself to go to work. I went back to the coffee shop. I was surprised when I saw Adam. He greeted me smiling. I searched for Xin. I'm not imagining things? Aren't I?

"Hey Adam. Where is Xin?" I asked him looking behind and looking around the shop.

"Yaaah! I just left for a day and you're already looking for someone else? Who is Xin?" He asked. What does he mean by that? Don't tell me.

"Xin. You don't know her?" I asked in panic. "The short-haired girl. This tall. She's fair. She's beautiful and cool at the same time. She's nice to talk to." I described her in detail.

"Wo de maya!" Adam exclaimed. What's with his reaction?

"Shark, come out!" He shouted.

"Xin!" I ran to her and hugged her.

XIN POV

I heard Y/N's voice, and it's like a breath of fresh air. I can't stop thinking about her. Is she looking for me? That's interesting. I was about to leave the stock room when Chengcheng stopped me. Clearly he's going to trick her. I heard how she described me and I can't help but smile. She's too nice though with her compliments.

"Shark, come out!" This Simpson. When is he going to stop teasing me? I went out and saw her run towards me. Hugging me.

"Xin! You're real! I'm glad that you are real!" What is she saying?

"What am I to you yesterday then?" We looked at each other and suddenly we burst out laughing.

"Ei.ei.ei! What is this?" Chengcheng went between us and positioned himself in the middle.

"Adam! I'm not going crazy!" Y/N hugged Chengcheng. I'm not special. What am I thinking?

"Wo de tien na! You don't know?!" He jokingly told her. I left them and continued what I'm doing. There are still no customers in the shop.

I saw them talking in the lounge. They are friends I believe. I hope we can be friends as well. Y/N stayed in the shop longer than yesterday. I just stare at her while she's working on her computer.

"She might melt with your stares, shark." Chengcheng told me. I just look away. He smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and left.

"Xin and Adam are you guys free tonight?"

"I am." Chengcheng answered.

"Great! Let us have dinner together." Adam nodded. I still have another job.

"How about you, Xin?" She asked me.

"Maybe, next time. I still have other work to go to." I said.

"Awww. I see. Then I'll look forward to next time." She said and smiled. I nodded.

She left the shop again and I suddenly want to look forward to every day again.

***