Quil Imagine *Love At First Sight*

I can't believe that i am actually saying i am in love with someone i just saw, i don't even know him. I am laying on my bed just thinking about a guy that i have no clue who he is but i think i love him.

~2 hours earlier~

I'm walking through out the pier, enjoying all the sights and saltiness of the ocean. I get to the edge and sit on the bench looking at the sun set. Its orange glow, radiates through the sky. Even though the sun goes down, it's still as beautiful as when it comes up. I look around at all the people enjoying the sight, when one person catches my eye. He is with some other guys but he is breath taking. He looks at me and pauses from speaking to his friends. I don't know why but i find him addictive and for some odd reason i want to get to know him. I find myself, almost yearning for him. I keep eye contact for a little longer and eventually it becomes night and i have to leave. I get up to walk away when he gets into my way.

"Hey, i'm Quil and i just want to say that you have the most gorgeous smile i have ever seen," I blush and bite my lip.

"Thank you, I'm (Y/N)" I smiled as he shook my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Well. It seems I must go.." He kisses my cheek and walks off. I stand there star struck. A guy I just met and I am already head over heels for him. I smile, uncontrollably, and walk to my car.

~2 hours later~

I lay on my bed, thinking about him. I can't control the way I feel. I think I really want to see him again. But if I do I could easily get hurt. I look at my window, a paper is attached to a rock. It's flying in the wind. I carefully grab it, making sure I don't rip it. I gently open it and read the content.

'Hey, even though I barely know you.. I would really like to hang out. Call me XXX-XXXX ~Quil~'

I quickly text him, I let him know that I'd love to hang out to.