Embry Call *Cheating* (For Rosie)

I smiled as I turned my phone off. Embry said he would meet me in the woods for our 3 months anniversary. I know silly things like this are corny but he loves doing them. He said he loves celebrating every month he is with me but he only wished he could celebrate every second he is with me. I pulled my hair into a pony tail before grabbing my house keys and my phone. I ran out of the house, locking the door behind me. I walk to our meeting place and sit on a tree stump.

"Okay, you need to go.." I hear a voice and see Paul walking towards me. I raise my eyebrow as he looks behind him and goes to grab my arm. I shift so I can see what's behind him and I see Embry kissing Alice Cullen! I felt tears fall down my face as I fall to the ground. I feel like my heart just got torn from my chest. I feel arms around me and see Paul carrying me. "I'll take you to my house. You'll be safe there..." I cried into Paul's chest as he walked to his house.

"Rosie!" I looked back and saw Embry. I looked at Paul and he nodded as if he could read my mind. He started walking faster and got to his house quickly. He locked the door after he entered the house. He sat me on the couch, got me a blanket and a pillow.

"Wait.." I grabbed his arm as he started walking off. "Stay here with me.. " he nodded and sat down next to me, I laid my head on his chest. I felt him stroke my hair as I cried, I felt completely hurt and used.

(Embry's pov)

"Rosie!" I yelled out towards Paul. I saw Rosie look at me, tears falling from her beautiful blue eyes. I saw no love for me, only sadness, which I caused. I punched the tree next to me and Alice came from behind me, she ran her hands down my chest. "You planned this! You wanted her to get hurt! You're a selfish and conniving b*tch!" I shoved her from me and ran towards Paul's house. I jiggled the knob, locked. I walked towards his living room window and saw Rosie crying into his chest. I could see all the pain I caused her. I felt tears fall down my cheeks as I watched her suffer. I saw Paul look at me, hate was in his eyes and then I saw compassion. He pointed to the front door and made a motion like to look under something. I quickly made my way back to the front door and looked under the mat. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

"Rosie..." I said softly as I walked into his living room. Paul got up and left us. I sat beside Rosie who wouldn't look at me. "Rosie, please..." I grabbed her hand and she yanked her hand from my grip. I cupped her cheek in my hand and looked at her. "Please, forgive me. I was stupid, no I was more than stupid. I know asking you to forgive me is a lot to ask, I know you probably hate me right now, and I know you don't want me near you. But Rosie, I can't live without you. When I kissed Alice, I felt nothing, I was convinced I would never imprint on someone until I saw your eyes when Paul started taking you away. I realized that I imprinted on you and I never want another girl. I want you and only you, I want to marry you on day and grow old with you as our grandkids run around our house. Please just forgive me.." I saw more tears fall from her eyes. I know she loved me, but can she love me again. I saw she turned her whole body towards me.

"I don't hate you, I'm hurt.." I looked down and pulled my hand from her face. "But.." I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and she pecked my lips. "I forgive you..." I smiled and kissed her, pulling her into my lap. I deepened the kiss when I heard a cough in the background. I turned and saw Paul with a disgusted look on his face.

"Can you go somewhere else? I sit and eat on that couch!" He chuckled through his words. I smiled and picked Rosie up, carrying her to her house to make things better.