Jacob Black *Protected* (For Pikachu626)

I walked through the woods, scared of what's around me. I hit a rock and expect to hit the ground hard but something catches me. I look up to see a stranger. "Thank y-" before i can finish what i was saying he was gone. I stare at where he was before i continue walking to me house.

I get home and go to my room. I open the balcony doors, i stand outside letting the cool breeze hit me. I sit on the edge while questions go through my head. 'Who was that guy?' 'Why did he help?' I look at the sky, i smile when i feel a rush of wind around me. I see the balcony go away from me. I'm falling, i'm gonna hit the ground hard.

I brace myself for the fall when strong arms embrace me. I look to see who saved me. I see the guy from before. "Why? How?" I try to find the right question to ask.

"I'm Jacob," he smiles before placing me on the ground. "I was around when you tripped in the woods and when you fell here. Lets just say i'm your guardian angel," he winks before walking away.

"Will i see you again?" He smiles and nods as he walks into the deep forest, disappearing. "Jacob..." I smile and walk inside, my parents asking me what happened, Who that guy was, and how he managed to save me.

The only response i had was "Jacob..." I was in a daze when i went to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________

The next morning i woke up, seeing the balcony doors closed. I ignored it and saw Jacob standing in my room. I gasped. "What are you doing in here?"

"Get ready, i have to show you something.." I nodded and got dressed then followed him into the woods. "You might hate me after i tell you how i did everything i did last night."

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He doesn't make any sense. Maybe he is loony and that's why he has me out here, to kill me!

"I'm a werewolf.. I imprinted on you.." My eyes go wide as he looks at me. "If you don't believe me i can show you.." He starts taking his clothes off.

"Jacob!" I knew it.. he is crazy! He goes behind a bush but what comes back? A wolf is in his place. "Oh my....," I smile as i look into his eyes. "Jacob?" The wolf nods. I smile, this is cool.

When Jacob comes back, normally. He explains everything to me. "Wow... so that means, we are like soul mates?"

"Yeah.. unless you don't want to date, i can be your brother, protector or just friend," He blushes.

"I guess we can try dating.." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Perfect," I smile as he holds my hand.