Seth Clearwater *Protective* (For Jaja)

(Your POV)

I was jogging down the trail, like i normally do every morning. This time was different, why i don't know. I just have this weird pit in my stomach, like something is going to happen. I ignore it and keep jogging when i feel something rush passed me. I quickly stop, eyes wide and glancing every which way. "Hello? Is someone there?" I look down one side of the woods and see nothing. I bite my bottom lip trying to hide my fear.

"You can't get away this time!" I hear a dark voice through the wind. I feel another thing rush passed me. "This time..." The dark voice repeated, i looked to where the voice was coming from and saw a man. His eyes glowing red, hair dark as night, and skin pale as snow. "Oh, Jaja. You thought you could get away." In one swift movement he had me against a tree. His hand against my neck, cutting off my breath. I gasped for air as he leaned in. "Don't worry, i'll make it quick.." he whispered in my ear before leaning down to my neck. I closed my eyes. Is this how i am going to die? I felt a tear run down my cheek when i thought about my parents, no. I can't die, it'll hurt them! I push harshly against this creature. His strength is way to powerful for me. I push again and he gets ripped from my body. I look up to my rescuer and smile. He is a young man, looks to be about 17, maybe. He has brown eyes, brown hair and a nice tan body. I see him start to shake when the creature hit him across the cheek. I stay frozen of what i am about to see. I see the creature back away when he shakes. His body morphs into.. a wolf! I feel my eyes go wide as i see them begin to fight. The wolf, graceful with his movements, lunges at the creature, choppy with his movements. I was praying the wolf would win, i didn't want to see the creature attack me again. I closed my eyes and when i opened them again i saw seven wolves instead of only that one. I see one run off behind bushes and he came out to be my rescuer. I smiled as he came over to me. 

"Let's get you out of here.." He picks me up bridal style, i didn't notice that i was on the ground. He smiled as he walked away from the battle ground. "So, what are you doing out here?" he looked me in the eyes as i began talking.

"Well i was jogging like i normally do every morning," he seemed zoned out, his eyes locked to mine yet he seemed he was seeing or thinking of something else. "Um, hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face. He seem to snap out of it, when he looked back at me he smiled cheekily. "What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm Seth," he kept smiling as he walked to a small house in the woods. "This is my house, you have a cut on your shoulder. I'll take care of it.." he entered the house, still carrying me. He sat me down on the toilet seat and grabbed a wash cloth. He let the water from the sink run over the wash cloth and placed it on my shoulder. I jumped at the coldness of the cloth. "Sorry.." he cleaned my cut and wrapped some gauze around it. "You cut it really bad, i guess it happened when you were slammed against the tree." He smiled and helped me up. "You never told me your name.."

"I'm Jaja.." I smiled as he walked me home.