Jacob Black *Romantic* (For Kashae)

It's been three weeks. Jake and me have been dating for three weeks. Tonight we are going out.

What do I wear? I looked through my closet and found the perfect blue dress. It was long and strapless. It fit me perfectly. I found some matching heels. Then curled my hair.

I put my makeup on and got dressed. I sprayed my favorite perfume on. I'm ready. Only took... two hours. Well ok.

Jake called and said he was on his way. I walked to the front door and opened it when he knocked. I walked out, closed the door and locked it.

'You look beautiful.' I blushed and thanked him.

'You clean up nicely yourself.' Noticing he was wearing kaki pants and a button up shirt. He walked me to his car. He drove to the beach, which was far away from my house.

He had a tent set up with candles and a blanket with a basket.

He had my favorite snack. Strawberries with chocolate. I smiled as he kissed me before we star down.

'I know we have recently started dating but, I imprinted on you. I can't hold my feelings from you anymore. I love you more than Minnie loves mickey and more than pooh needs tigger.' He took a breathe and pulled out a ring. 'Its not an engagement ring but its a promise ring. Promising that I will love you forever and always. I hope you wont take that ring off until its replaced by an engagement ring.' I smiled as he put the ring on my finger and kissed my lips.