Jacob Black *Explaination* (For Athena)

I don't understand why Jacob told me he wanted to meet me at the cliff. I didn't ask I just told him I would. I trust him. Even though I know he is hiding something from me. I guess it's best that way.

"Hey!" I hug him when I see him. "What did you want to talk about?"

He sat me down. "You know the Quilette legends?" I nodded. "Well they're true." I laughed and looked at him, he was being serious!? "Athena... in the stories.. there was a part about imprinting. I don't know if you heard or listened to it, but I imprinted on you. Before you ask anything. It means we are meant for each other. I don't care if you don't want to be my girlfriend, as long as I'm in your life, I can breathe. I can be your lover, brother, protector or friend. I know this is a lot to take in but you're the light in my dark life. You make me see why I was so important enough to be here. I love you." My eyes widen when he said 'I love you.' I know how I feel about him. The only way I feel about him. I stood up and.. kissed him. I feel totally happy thag he said that. I pulled away and looked in his eyes.

"I love you too" he smiled and hugged me before kissing my head.