Jacob Black *Sweet* (For Sanju)

"Hey. I'm Sanju and i'm 18," I was currently standing in front of the class. I don't have stage freight but seeing all these new faces is kind of... how do you say... weird or like i'm an experiment. I notice there is one in the back that keeps making eye contact with me, i think his name is Jacob Black.

"Miss Sanju..." I looked at the teacher and he snapped me out of my thoughts. He pointed to a person in the back. He asked, 'Are you single?' I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm single but i'm not ready to get into another relationship that will go down the drain along with everything else." I saw Jacob smirk. What is his deal? I shrugged it off and sat in my seat right in front of him.

"Do you want to hang out after school?" I looked at him, Do i really want to hang out with him, i mean he looks like he does steroids or something, but he is really attractive, he has beautiful eyes and... woah stop!

"Sure," I heard the guy beside him say 'Alright man'. I wouldn't say i'm doing this as a charity case more of, i'm at a new school and i need friends here. Maybe he won't turn out bad, maybe he just works out all the time.

~After School~

"So, where are we going?" He had his arm around my waist leading me to his friends. Once we got over there, he introduced me. 'Paul', 'Embry', 'Seth', 'Quil', 'Jarred'. I smiled at them. "I'm Sanju," I got distracted by the nature behind the school that i zoned out.

"So. Is Sanju.. like your impri-" I looked over at them. Jacob had his hand over Jarred's mouth. I ignored them but started laughing. Jacob smiled when i laughed and lead me to his car.

"So... Sanju. I just want to tell you this. I know what you said about not wanting a boyfriend but can we start out like friends?" I nodded.

"I would like that!" He smiled and drove off. "What was Jarred talking about back there.. Am i your what?" He tensed up and did a u-turn.

"I'm going to someone else's house to talk to them, it's not really right if i tell you." I nodded. "It's a secret and i have to discuss it with him before i can tell anyone because it could hurt us really bad..." When the car stopped. "Sanju. Just promise me, if i get to tell you. You have to keep it a secret. I really like you. I really want to be friends, or even more but this is very serious that i need you to promise." I looked in his eyes.

"I promise.." I giggled. He looked at me. "You said you really like me." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I really do."