Seth Clearwater *Romantic* (For Brianna)

I was cleaning up around my house. I got this house when my parents built it for me. The reason I am cleaning is because my boyfriend of 2 years us coming over to see my house. I recently got it. Its gonna be the first time he's seen it.

Seth texted me saying he has a surprise for me when he gets here.

I finished cleaning when the door bell rang. I walked to the door seeing Seth. I let him in as he walked to the living room. I smiled and followed him.

'So. What was the surprise?' He turned around and smiled. He kissed my lips then pulled away quickly.

'I really love you Bri. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be able to wake up next to you and kiss your nose to wake you up. I want to be able to call you my wife rather than my girlfriend. But until then will you be my fiancé?' He gets on one knee and holds the ring out. 'I wrote a long speech but when I see you I get speechless. Just promise me that when we get married that we will be together forever. I don't want to be with anyone else but you. I don't care if its a small wedding. I just want to be with you and only you. Just promise me you'll say yes.' I nod my head smiling like a goof ball.

He puts the ring on my finger then stands up and kisses me. He picks me up and spins me around.

'You are no longer my girlfriend,' I raise an eyebrow. 'You're my fiancé. Then you will be my wife but I don't need those words because you will always be my queen.' I smiled and kissed him.

'We have to tell Sam!' He smiled and nodded.

'But lets stay here a little while longer. We can tell them later.' He grabbed my hand and we sat on the couch watching movies until we went to Sam's to tell him. They were all very happy, even Leah!