14. Fairy gone home

Everything hurt... that included what little pride he had left.

He got absolutely wrecked, and Katsuki would never let him live it down

Senshi looked out through the broken wall, he smiled slightly at the sight of his guidlmates still cheering... but the smile dropped a bit at the state of the guild.

That rundown building was a second home... re building it would be a pain in the ass, and it will take a while before it feels like how it did before.

He could hear the mumbles of Natsu and Gajeel, he assumed they were talking about something.

But he couldn't care less, he was too tired.

It wasn't long before Katsuki came to collect Senshi.

"Tch, look at you, weak bastard, you got ruined" Katsuki grunted.

"Heh, well at least I've not been taken off my path of life" Senshi muttered.

Katsuki grunted at that as he flew them across to the guild.

"It's been completely ruined" Makorov stated as he looked at the rubble.

Lucy slowly sauntered forward, guilt completely covered her face.

"Master... I-.. I'm so sorry" she whispered, tears began to flow down her eyes.

Katsuki and Senshi watched as she grabbed her clothes holding her right hand gently as if it were about to shatter.

"Ah child you've been through a lot, but don't let it get to you" Makorov responded.

"Yeah come on, let's see a smile Lucy" A new voice jumped in.

Lucy's eyes widend as a small relief filled smile grew.

"Levy" she said.

"Yup, and don't worry the guild might be ruined, but we'll build it bigger and better" Levy explained.

"But it's all my fault!" Lucy persisted.

"Ahh Shut the hell up would you, stupid extra. If we thought it was your damm fault we would boot you to the curb! Those bastard had a beat down coming!" Katsuki yelled out.

"Come now, there is no need for self hatred, after all the guild isn't a place it's the people, and we're all fine" Senshi stepped in.

"Lucy, while it may seem impossible to share our feelings entirely, we can share them to some extent. That's what happens with a guild, one persons happiness becomes everyone's happiness. One persons tears become everyone's tears. There is no need for you to feel guilty, it isn't hard to see how much everyone here cares about you. So hold your head high, after all, you're a proud member of the Fairy Tail family" Makorov finished.

His speech made Lucy burst into tears, as Levy gave her a tight hug. Everyone smiled at the sight. Even Katsuki gave a side grin.

Suddenly Makorov, burst into tears, which shocked everyone for a bit but Senshi burst into laughter soon after.

It didn't take too long before the guild began to start rebuilding, but soon after the rune knights appeared.

"Oh boy"

"The secrets out"

"RUN GUYS!!" Natsu shouted, but was soon captured.

"What was it Shikamaru always said... oh right, what a drag" Senahi muttered.

"Tch damm bastards, way to appear a week fucking late!" Katsuki yelled.

The whole guild and everyone involved in the fight was gathered up and questioned, the whole process took about a week, but the council seemed to be holding off on Fairytail's punishment due to everyone agreeing that Phantom Lord struck first.

Back at the guild, Katsuki and Natsu were comparing how many logs they can carry.

Senshi stood of to the side reading a book he found. It's not make out paradise but it will do.

"That's what you get for carrying too much, morons" Gray announced.

"WATCHA CALL ME!!" Natsu bellow.

"Shut the fuck up Extra!" Katsuki yelled

And like that the three began to argue before Erza smashed them into the ground with some wood.

"Enough! And you! Pick up something and help!" Erza shouted pointing at Senshi.

"Oh I would but I.. Just.. can't... reach.." Senshi said putting no effort into actually trying to reach the wood.

After a while Gray was suddenly handed a lunch box by a lot of water.

Senshi narrowed his eyes, before hoping on one of the walls and looking around while the others where investigating the lunch box.

"Eh! Who the fuck would wanna eat your ugly mug!" Katsuki yelled.

"Well it's better than looking and smelling like a wet dog!" Gray yelled back.

"BASTARD!!!!"

Senshi then spotted the woman who was from the element four mumbling about Gray.

"Yo!" He said scaring her, before she bolted round the corner and out of sight.

"Well she's weird" Senshi muttered.

"Hey man, I found these think you can give these back to Lucy?" A voice asked.

Senshi turned around and saw Loki holding up her keys.

"Hm? I'll give them to Natsu and the others, you sure you don't want to do it?" Senshi asked.

Loki nodded slowly, he looked pale and in pain.

"Yh, you know how I am around Celestial Wizards. Cya man" Loki said strolling down the street.

Senshi sighed before walking towards Natsu and the others.

"Yo! Loki just dropped these off, think you can give them back to Lucy?" Senshi asked.

"Why don't you do it man!" Natsu said.

"Cus we don't know where she lives Idiot!" Katsuki shouted back.

"Actually we haven't seen Lucy around lately" Gray said.

"Well she's probably too sore to help out" Happy wondered.

"We should check on her!" Natsu yelled.

"Good idea, Senshi do you wish to join us?" Erza asked.

Katsuki and Senshi looked at eachother before looking back at the group.

"Nah, I think you guys got this handled" Senshi said handing Erza the keys.

"Doll face has been through alot, she needs to be around those she knows the best and that's you dumbasses" Katsuki stated.

"We'll help around here until jobs are back up then we'll be heading out again" Senshi replied.

"Tch, so don't get too comfortable with us around, extras!" Katsuki yelled.

The two of them went off to go help rebuild the place.

Katsuki watched the group head to Lucy's house before looking at Senshi.

"You really think Doll face went home?" Katsuki asked.

"I caught a whiff of her scent at the station. I'm sure she'll be back, I just think she has some unfinished business back at home." Senshi explained.

He gave Katsuki a closed eye smile.

"Now come on, We have some work to do, and maybe later we can talk to Mystogen to see if he's found anything" Senshi said.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but jumped onto Senshi's shoulder anyway.

______________________________________

Jesus...

Sorry guys I'm not dead and this story isn't on hold.

I just really got stuck on this story, so it's still ongoing... just really slowly.

So yeah...

Hope you enjoyed.