11. Phantom Vs Fairies pt 1

A pair of black boots crushed the wildlife beneath them, his Black Cargo shorts had bandages wrapped around his right leg. He wore a black T-Shirt that extended into a mask, and had a sleeveless blue vest ontop. His plain blue scarf wrapped loosely around his neck, and his sword tied to weist. Not to forget his Headband that helped tame his fluffy short Silver hair.

Sitting on his backpack was his companion, for 7 years straight.

Katsuki was still the size of a backpack, he was less fluffy and more defined, he wore a cream sleeveless, open vest, and black shorts, around his neck was a black bandana that had a red cross on it, his harsh red eyes seemed to glow, in the dark forrest.

"Oi, fucker, who's our target?" Katsuki asked.

"He goes by Colonel, he uses Magic to sway his Victims into doing his bidding and has recently been killing them off" Senshi responded, his movements seemed relaxed, and he trudged through the forrest with his friend on his back.

Hands in his pockets, and eyes in front, Senshi looked ready to sleep, but he was on full alert, aware of every noise that was not made by him or Katsuki.

Of course Katsuki was always on Guard when outside of the guild, and he made that very clear, he was glaring at anything that moved.

They had travelled by foot for 3 days, Katsuki at first demanded to take the train, but Senshi was already on his way to the forrest when he commented.

Although, it was a good thing they traveled by foot...

Senshi's Lacrama started to ring, he tiredly pulled it out and activated it, Mira, who changed a lot over the years, appeared, and she looked very worried, almost in tears.

"Senshi, Thank Mavis the guild is under attack!" Mira shouted the second Senshi answered.

"Woah Mira calm down, what's going on?" Senshi asked.

"Tch, fucking ignore him, who the fuck is attacking!" Katsuki interrupted.

"Phantom Lord! They've destroyed the guild hall, Master is out of commission, Laxus won't help, and I can't get hold of Mystogen!" Mita cried out.

"We're also not allowed to go demolish their guild!" Natsu shouted.

"Alright, what are they after?" Senshi asked, he was now heading back the way he came.

The guild comes first.

"Me, they're after me" a teary voice said, the Lacrama moved to show a girl with long hair and teary eyes.

"But there is no way in hell we're letting them take Luce!" Natsu butted in, and the crowd of guild members cheered along.

"Tch, what a fucking pain, I'll kill those Bastards!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Stick together, Luce, is it?" Senshi asked.

"Lucy" she replied.

"Ok, Lucy is not to be on her own, not even for a second, someone must always be with her. The rest of you travel in groups, Lucy might not be their only target. Natsu destroying their guild will do no good, but you may get your chance later. I'll be back soon, a day at most" senshi stated, barking out orders, like the Jounin he once was.

"But what about Laxus and Mystogen?" Grey asked.

"Tch, fuck Laxus, he's an Extra!" Katsuki shouted.

"Leave Mystogen to me" Senshi responded, turning off the Lacrama.

Immediately after he calls Mystogen.