8.S-Class Trails Pt 1

Senshi walked back in to the guild from his latest mission to see everyone taking he highest job requests available, the only difference was that ever one was doing solo quests.

"The fuck is their issue?" Kasuki asked from his spot on Senshi's head, he was getting a bit big for the shoulder spot.

Senshi shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Natsu who was about to bolt out the front door.

"Yo, why is everyone rushing?" Senshi asked.

S-class trials! No time! Gotta go!" He shouted bolting out the door.

"Senshi and Katsuki stared at the door before looking at eachother for a second.

They both shrugged and decided to ask the old man.

"Hey Jiji, what is going on?" Asked the 11 year old.

"Ahh Senshi, the S-Class trails have come. Every few years I will choose some Wizards to participate in around 3 trials to become an S-Class wizard. Those who pass are allowed into the second floor and are allowed to take S to SSS- Class Missions, right now we only have Two S-class Wizards. My Grandson Lauxus and A Wizard named Guildarts." He explained.

The two looked at eachother before coming to a mutal agreement to become S-Class Wizards, how else were they supposed to get recognised.

And like that the pair took their own high paying job and left to go complete it.

After a few days of completing mission after mission, the board was blocked off, and everyone waited for the remaining Wizards to return.

Once everyone had returned, they all sat down in the hall as Makorov stood on the balcony of the second floor.

"Alright brats quiet down!!" He announced, shutting the guild up.

"I'm going to announce the names of the Wizards, who I deemed worthy to try to become S-Class.

MiraJane Strauss!

Erza Scarlett

Mystogen

Macao

Freed

And finally

Senshi Hikarix

Everyone pick one partner, if you wish and meet me at the docs in the morning!" Makorov stated.

As soon as Senshi's name was mentioned the guild went into an uproar.

"Senshi! He's 11!"

"What the hell old man! He gets to take the trial but I don't!"

"That's not fair Gramps!"

"SILENCE! it is my choice! End of discussion!" He shouted.

Senshi looked at Katsuki who was surprisingly quiet
.

"Your not angry?" Sensho asked.

"Tch, fuck no. I'm gonna be number 1 anyway, why speed up the inevitable"he stated.

Senshi raised and eyebrow.

"Wanna be my partner to scope out the trial?" Senshi asked.

"Huh! Fucking Obviously! You had.no choice in the matter extra!" He stated, but Senshi saw the smirk on Katsuki's face, from the corner of his eye.

Without picking his head up from his book, he lifted his fist out to Katsuki, and when he felt a furry bump on his, he smiled.

Let the S-Class trials... Begin.