5. Fairies have Tails?

"No"

"Just do it"

"I'm refuse to fucking eat like that!"

"Why? Aren't you hungry?"

"I have fucking pride dammit!!! So Shut the fuck and and move over! Cus I'm not eating on the fucking floor! Like some shitty lowlife, extra!" Katsuki boomed.

You see, after travelling with eachother for a week and a bit, Senshi and Katsuki got surprisingly close... not that either of them would ever admit it. (Prideful batsards)

They had a simple system, wake up, Travel, find a spot, train their Magic, eat, sleep and repeat.

Eventually however, both of them wanted some proper food, so they went to the nearest town and entered a restaurant.

The place however wouldn't let Katsuki sit up at the table, and so here we are.

"Maa, fine. If we get kicked out it's your fault" Senshi said, moving over.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't understand why I have to fucking explain this shit to you! If you were in my spot would you not be angry?" He yelled, only now eating the food that was ordered.

"Fair point, puptsuki " senshi said, eating all of his food, way to quick for Katsuki to see under his scarf.

"Tch, DIE!" he yelled, stuffing his face in frustration.

A waiter came over.

"Excuse me, no animals around the table" he said.

"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME!!" Katsuki shouted, pops of his quirk now turned Magic coming from his paws.

"Ehh? I don't see any animal, you must be confused" Senshi said.

"Then what it that?" The waiter said pointing at Katsuki.

"Do you wanna fucking die?" Katsuki growled out, he was pissed off at being treated like he was scum... like he was the extra.

"Maa, that's my friend, he's a little temperamental, just a magic spell gone wrong is all" Senshi said.

The waiter nodded and walked off.

"HA! That's right! Fuck off Extra!!" Katsuki yelled before continuing to wat his food.

After eating the two sat and digested their food for a bit before heading to the hotel, where they would be able to sleep in a bed for once.

The two were getting ready for bed, enjoying the peace, Senshi layed under the quilt, and Katsuki layed ontop of it, curled up into a ball of fluff.

"Oi, old batasrd..."

"Hmm"

"What was your old world like?" Katsuki asked, being genuinly quiet for once.

Senshi looked up from his book at the ball of blond spiky fur only to see a pair of ruby red eyes staring at him.

Senshi thought back to his world, the life of a Shinobi was not a pleasant one, really for anyone who wasn't Naruto and the rest of the rookie 9 being a Shinobi meant therapy sessions every other day.

Those were where Shinobi learned to lie, as you had to trick the Yamanaka into thinking you were sane enough to go back into the field.

Truthfully... Senshi didn't know how to answer that question... so he didn't.

"Maaa, why does the cute puptsuki wanna know?" He asked in a mocking voice.

"Tch, stupid extra, I'm not retarded. Your dodging the question... from that I can only assume that your world was Shit" katsuki said, closing his eyes.