4. The life of a Shinobi mage

1 year later

It was right around midnight, a group bandits were huddled around a fire, they had just robbed yet another small village and were celebrating their success.

"Cheers!" The three men yelled drinking their stolen beer.

"Man, I can't beleive we got such a good haul today!" One man shouted.

"I know right! Like candy from a baby" another said.

"Hey, have you guys heard of the new bounty hunter: Static?" The one that looked like the leader asked.

"Static?" The shortest one said.

"Oh yeah! Him! I've heard that he hunts all kinds of people, big or small, and when he comes for you a thunder clap is never far behined, it's his way of telling you he's coming" the second male said in a spooky manner.

"Woah, r-really?" The short one stuttered.

"Yeah, he's called static because all that's left behined is the electricity static on the victims bodies." The leader explained.

"A-and he goes after anyone?" The short one asked slowly starting to freak out.

"Yeah, he's only been around for about half a year.... but it's said, no one's ever seen his face... and he let's his victims know he's coming using a thunder strike" the leader said.

BANG!

A thunder strike hit one of the trees near by.

"Ah!" The short one shouted, standing up and aiming his trembling sword at the tree.

"Calm down. We're messing with you, one guy can't do all that in half a year" the second male muttered.

"Maa, really? I would beg to differ"

All three men turned to the new voice. Sat in a tree with a book in hand, scarf around his face, headband on and sword strapped to his back was a silver haired boy.

He turned to the three and gave a closed eye smile.

"Yo"

"Who are you? Hands where we can see em!" The leader shouted, sword aimed at him.

"Ehh? why the sudden aggression? I was quite enjoying your tales about me" he said.

"What the hell are you talking about!" The leader shouted.

"You haven't figured it out yet?" The boy replied.

Boom!

A thunder strike.

"The name is Senshi Hikarix... or better known as..."

Boom!

Suddenly Senshi appeared inbetween all three men in a flash of blue lightning, causing all three men to freeze in fear.

Senshi stared up at the men, blank eyes and a very cold gleam in them.

"Static"

Lightning Pheonix Iron fist!

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!"

Screams could be heard for miles on end.

Senshi stared at the three knocked out men with a sweatdrop.

"I mean, I knew that would scare them, but not that bad" he muttered pulling out his book to read once more.

It was a simple book that explained the guild system.

He was going to be 8 soon, but he only acknowledged the age, not his birthday.

He tied up the three and started to lazily drag them behined him, while still reading.