9. S-Class Trials pt 2

ROOOOOOAAAAR!!!

BOOOM!!

BOOOM!

BOOOOOOOOOM!

it felt like the who island shook as he Magic beast was getting destroyed, by a mage that no one but Senshi, Katsuki and Makorov have seen.

Silence, Senshi in the corner of his eye a shadow move, but when he looked nothing, having his past memories of being a Shinobi is helpful as he has learnt that the last person you doubt is yourself.

"Alright, next will be Erza" Makrov stated.

About half an hour goes bye before Erza walks back, slightly damaged, but nothing too bad.

"Mira, your turn" Makorov stated.

Again around an hour passed, and Mira came back, she was in a lot worse condition than Erza.

Finally it was Senshi and Katuski's turn.

They walked down the path and came upon an empty clearing, it was silent for a while.

"Tch, where is this fucking thing?" Katsuki asked, his red eyes bounced back and forth for movement.

Senshi suddenly grabbed him and hid behined a tree.

"What the fu--"

But Senshi silenced him, and pointed out their target.

"That is one big Vulcan " Katsuki whispered.

Deciding to ambush it, Katsuki went to the bushes on one side, and Senshi on the other.

They were about to attack when..

"ACHOO!" Katsuki sneezed.

He immediately jumped back avoiding the extra large Vulcan.

Senshi jumped out.

"Lightning Pheonix Screech"

A beam of blue electricity blasted the Vulcan. Katsuki used the opportunity to blast the vulcan back.

Boooom!

"Maa, what a bad time to sneeze" Senshi said as he ducked under a stray swing.

"Shut the fuck up, some extra must be talking about me" Katsuki yelled grabbing Senshi by the back of his shirt.

Katsuki lifted them into the air, above the vulcan.

"This thing is the size of a fucking tree, what do we do?" He asked.

Senshi took a deep breath, before remembering some words that the oversized bird said to him.

"Your Ethernano reacts differently than normal, as if it's use to being used in a certain way"

Chakra, it must be used, to being treated like Chakra, if that was the case... could he...

Senshi looked at his hand and focused on it.

"Just keep dodging, I'm coming up with something" Senshi stated.

Katsu, flew around and dodged another hit.

"Well, hurry the fuck up!" He shouted.

Before long the sounds of chirping intensified, and Senshi looked at his hand with longing.

"What the fuck is that?" Katsuki asked staring at the ball of lighting.

"I call it... the Chidori" he said.

Katsuki let him go and flew down as he fell. He readed his paws.

"SHINUUU!!!!"

BOOOOM!!

The powerful impact sent the Vulcan flying to the ground.

"CHIDORI!

Senshi pierced his hand straight through the Vulcans heart , killing it.

The two took deep breaths, and Senshi felt light headed as he had never tried to use his old moves here, so it took up a lot of Ethernano.

"I'm so fucking tired" Katsuki muttered, he sat on Senshi's head and passed out.

Senshi staggered back to the group.

"Well done... it is with great pleasure, to announce you four as Fairytail's new S-Class Wizards." Makorov announced.

They returned to the boats and headed back to shore , Katsuki and Senshi however were knocked out cold.

TimeSkip: brought to you by Senshi stealing Katsuki's food, and watching him fight Natsu about it.

Senshi was training behind  behind his shared house with Katsuki. It was close to the woods.

He was standing infront of a tree focusing on his Ethernano, if it works like he thinks it does this should work.

Slowly he manipulated his magic power to lightly cover the souls of his feet, you could see the blue glow and the small bolts of lightning to go with it.

He made sure it was enough to at least get him onto the tree and ran up the tree. Senshi got halfway before it cracked and sent him back.

"Too much, but at least I know it works" he muttered.

He tried again, and again and again, if he could do this it would at least feel a bit more like home. He may even get a better handle on his Ethernano.

By the time he stood on the top of his chosen tree he could see the sun rising, he had trained for a ful day.

He didn't regret it however, why would he, he can now walk on trees.

water will be harder at water conducts lightning, but that didn't mean it was impossible.

Standing ontop of the tree his eyes started to droop, and he started to sway, his vision slowly grew blurry.

"This... isn't good" he muttered. His body swayed a little too much for his young tired body to support and he slowly fell from the tree.

The fall wouldn't be enough to kill him, no but it would definitely break a lot of his bones, but his young body wasn't use to the exhaustion, so he could do nothing about it.

Suddenly the scruff of his shirt got held and Senshi was held in the air a few feet of the ground.

Looking up he saw a pair of angry red eyes, and a very annoyed scowl.

"Hey Katsuki..." he mumbled.

"The fuck do you think you were doing?" Katsuki growled.

"Maa, just enjoying the path of life" He replied a closed eye smile to accompany it.

Katsuki dropped him on his ass, not amused by his comment.

"You could have fucking died!? Your supposed to have te mindset of a 40 year old, but you act like your fucking 5, what the fuck is wrong with you!?" Katsuki yelled, pops of anger appeared from his paws.

"Maa, maa, it wasn't that bad, is cute little Katsuki worried for me?" Senshi replied.

"In your fucking dreams!" Katsuki hugged and started to storm off before be stopped.

"You don't get to die like that, not when I'm around... so sort your shit out" he muttered before continuing off.

Senshi's tired eyes watched the boy turned dog, who was about the hight of his knee, storm off.

"I'll protect you too" he muttered.

______________________________________
Ok the S-Class trials are done, they were cur short for a reason.

That reason being....

I ran out of ideas.

So yeah.....

But hey! At least you get to see te relationship that is evolving between Katsuki and Senshi.

So I don't think this chapter was that bad.

Any who....

Ja ne