10. A Fairy Looses it's Wings

Senshi walked into the guild, his usual fluffy Silver hair was now a dirty grey, the bags under his eyes carried a lot of weight, every step he took was as if he had a boulder on his back.

He didn't look healthy.

"FOR FUCK SAKES YOUR GOING TO KILL YOURSELF!!!" Katsuki yelled to the boy.

He was 12, and was taking S-Class Jobs one after the other.

Katsuki, who was now the size of a backback, so a little below Senshi's waist stood infront of said boy.

"Move..." Senshi grumbled out, to drained to actually do any arguing or teasing.

"Pal, you need to rest, were all hurt, but this isn't right" Natsu said, his eyes were red from the tears but Senshi refused to listen.

In a bolt of lightning Senshi was on the second floor grabbing yet another Mission. He stamped it himself and trudged out of the guild.

"Get back here you suicidal Bastard!!!" Katsuki yelled, he grabbed onto Senshi's lower shirt and tugged him back.

"Let go.." Senshi said, his eyes showed slight insanity, like something like this had happened before.

"Look around you Jackass!!! Your not the only one who is hurt!!!" Katsuki yelled.

For the first time Senshi looked around the guild.

Every member was drowning ther sorrow in some way shape or form.

Mira had been downing the alcohol for Mavis knows how long, Elfman was nowhere in sight, and Natsu's eyes were a violent red, even Katsuki's violent voice was cracking.

Everyone was mourning.

"What makes you so special that you have to almost fucking die every damm day!!"

Senshi looked over at the picture of the white haired girl...

You see, about a week ago, (don't even) Three people, four if you include Katsuki, were there to witness the death of a Guild member.

Lisanna Strauss.

Mira, Elfman and Senshi and Katsuki.

It was a dangerous battle, and Senshi had taken out the beasts that were on him and Katsuki.

When he turned around Elfman had attempted a full body takeover on the beast they were fighting.

.

.

He lost controll.

Elfman went on a rampage, Mira and Lisanna tried to stop him, but he hit Lisanna clear valley.

And she dissapeared.

Elfman blamed himself, which is why he was no where in sight.

Mira believes she was at fault which is why she was drinking herself into submission.

Senshi believed he was at fault, or that he could have done something, hence why he decided to punish himself by giving himself non-stop mission bac to back.

All three were suffering, but Senshi, what he was doing was borderline suicide.

At this point he was taking on S-Class mission with around 30% of his usual amount of Ethernano.

That was hardly enough for a normal quest, let alone and S-class one.

The mission he just came back from left him in quite the state.

His left arm was dislocated, he was limping slightly, blood was dripping down his head, open wounds were all over his body.

He was torturing himself, for something he could no longer controll, and it was worrying the Guild.

They just lost a Member, they didn't want to loose another.

Senshi was having a flash back of course.

"Ka.. ka... shi..."

Yeah, it wasn't a pretty flash back.

You see, he was placing himself as the main villain because of what he had done to Rin, and now he couldn't even save Lisanna.

Mira took hom and Katsuki along so something like this wouldn't happen, but it did on his watch.

"Don't fucking do this... your suffering, I can clearly fucking see that, but we all are... this is too fucking corny for me to continue saying. So in short terms... SORT YOUR SHIT OUT!!!" Katsuki yelled, headbutting the man turned boy.

Like Magic, (wheeze) Senshi seemed to snap out of whatever daze he was stuck in.

He blinked, once, twice, thrice.

He looked around the guild and before slowly putting down the quest.

"Fine... I'll rest... but don't expect much, I hate Hospitals" Senshi replied.

"Wouldn't have it any other shitty way, you annoying fucking extra, don't do that shit again. I thought I told you, you won't die like that on my fucking watch" Katsuki said.

"Maa... I thought you were o ly talking about death by falling off of trees" Senshi responded.

"That's not a fucking joke dammit!!" Katsuki yelled back.

The guild was slowly getting back to normal, from that.

Senshi will never say it... but he is grateful to Katsuki, and if he was being honest, if anyone other than Katsuki said that to him, he would have blanked them no questions asked.

He wasn't sure why Katsuki held a strong place in his already broken heart, but he wasn't about to change that.

Katsuki had stopped him from going on a suicide quest after all, even if Lisanna is gone, there is nothing he can do about it now.

Lisanna is gone, but he will live on, his life to the fullest, that is his own promise, to her, and anyone he loses along the way.

Hopefully him gaining strength will lower that number by a lot.

But he used to be a Ninja, so his Hope's aren't as high as you would expect them to be.

"Come on you annoying extra, let's go home before you decide that drinking water from a bleach bottle is a good idea again" Katsuki grumbled.

"It scared you well enough didn't it?" Senshi stated, slowly starting to sound more like his old self.

"I will blast you with Howzer Impact"

______________________________________

Ok we all knew this was coming.

No I wasn't going to have Lisanna stay.

This chapter was more for you guys to see how important Katsuki is to Senshi, and to truly see how unstable Senshi is.

He was a Shinobi, and a sound mind does not come with that job.

Ja ne!!